Influence in regards to attraction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Influence in regards to attraction?

What do you think has influenced you the most in regards to who you find attractive, or what type of the opposite sex that you find attractive?

Your family? Your friends, or the general consensus on what is "hot" in your social setting (high school, college campus, work, etc).

Last but not least, where do you live and what type of girls/guys do you like? What is usually liked or most popular in your area?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

I have no idea what influenced who I find attractive, but chances are, if a girl is skinny and would be described as "looking like a (rat, mouse, rabbit, any sort of rodent)" I find her extremely attractive.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

What do you think has influenced you the most in regards to who you find attractive, or what type of the opposite sex that you find attractive?
      I don't think i'm influenced by anything. If I see a chick and think 'yeah I would' then that's me deciding it for myself. I wouldn't date a chick if I didn't genuinely think she was hot. Other guys fancy different kinds of girls, I have a mate who fanices fat chicks, but each to their own.

Your family? Your friends, or the general consensus on what is "hot" in your social setting (high school, college campus, work, etc).
      Family has nothing to do with it. Friends have nothing to do with it. The general consensus doesn't change what I like, it's changed BY what I like. Take two chicks, and you can decide which is fitter. It's generally based on criteria, but not always.

Last but not least, where do you live and what type of girls/guys do you like? What is usually liked or most popular in your area?
      I'm from a place called Hull in England. Most popular in my area, hmmm, probably emo chicks. Personally, all my past gfs (5) have been petite brunettes, but lately I find myself fancying blondes more. Regardless, I ALWAYS like petite chicks. I don't like big butts! I don't like enormous tits! Most importantly, some chicks you can get eye contact with and be able to tell what they're thinking from their expression, but others I find hard to read. If I can see a sexy petite chick without a boyfriend, and I can look at her eyes and think she seems interesting, that's pretty much the trigger for going to say hi. Hope you see what i'm sayin.

Comment

Watching and enjoying anime has turned me into an eye guy. My girl has to have pretty eyes.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'm a sucker for brunettes and redheads.

Never been much of a blonde guy, even tho my current gf is one :P
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

1) What has been the biggest influence on what type of person I'm attracted to is probably previous relationships---but most importantly, my own personal growth. Looks are no longer the most important thing to me. I'm old enough to realize that it's all good if she's smoking hot---but if she's a compulsive liar or refuses to bail you out of an emergency, she's not worth the price of the pussy (don't give me that shit, there's ALWAYS a price).

2) What is considered "hot" to most people I know is a nice body, confidence, and a down-to-earth personality (in that order). That's not necessarily what I PERSONALLY consider hot, just what most of my friends and co-workers think is hot.

3) Sounds pretty pathetic, but personality is what I am most attracted to. She has to be intellectually curious and think for herself. A major deal-breaker would be if she's materialistic and self-centered. Of course, there obviously has to be a certain level of physical attraction. Because if the sex is bad, the relationship is doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
              I'm a sucker for brunettes and redheads.

Never been much of a blonde guy, even tho my current gf is one :P
              I'm the same but natural gingers are usually not very nice. Natural dark ginger or dyed red hair is awesome.

The girl I'm seeing (seeing as in I've known her like 3 weeks now) is blonde and I actually told her I never usually go for 'girls like her'. She was pissed off with me, but its cool.

Also, a side note: I try to go for the nice girls in regards to personality (the ones who have good, traditional values, non-smokers etc), but none out of 3 girls I have been with have met that criteria. Its weird really.

Comment

apparently money and high social status are highly attractive.

im dumping my gf of 5 months this week - i think when i realised i prefered playing continuum to seeing her i knew something was wrong :fear:
                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                  im dumping my gf of 5 months this week - i think when i realised i prefered playing continuum to seeing her i knew something was wrong :fear:
                  Flabby you will feel this way about any girl. Maybe if they hosted events on their bodies we'd be more interested. <_<
                  Indulgence

Comment

Do what Goddess did, flab

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                      maybe your gay

Comment

I don't really know what influenced me, probably my upbringing and my taste in things.

What I notice about a girl, is first the total package on the outside, the way she looks, her eyes, etc. But also the way she walks, what kind of clothes she wears, her style. So I am not gonna deny looking at the looks first. Everyone does. However, the inner part is way more important then the outside. I first notice the outside, but without a good inside you get nowhere with me. For instance, there is this hot chick who lives in my street, and I dated her for a while too years back, but lately she just became a real stuck up bitch, and that's just a turn off for me.

For the rest, I mostly don't care if they are blonde, brunette or whatever. Though I seem to have a thing for girls with the light blonde (Gwen Stefani type of hair) hair. For the rest, eyes can do a lot for me.

I would say that I don't follow the general outlook of hot girls. For instance, I think that Angelina Joli is ugly. And I think that Alyssa Milano isn't all that hot either, and both are perceived to be hotties by the general public mostly. I do however have a thing for Liv Tyler, she might not be a down right hottie, but she has something going for her, I can't exactly say what.. but.

I think that I have basicly always followed my own taste, and never let myself get influenced by general consensus. The inside counts the most to me in the end. Smart (I can't stand stupid people), Nice/caring, independent to name a few.

Edit: I have never been attracted to other then white girls. Asian, Black (I am not trying to be racist here, but lately I feel every word you could possibly use for this demographic is perceived racist) whatever, I have never been attracted to them, only white chicks. Maybe with a mix of Latino, but no more.
                        Last edited by Galleleo; 11-22-2006, 01:30 PM.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Rab, I gotta say when you said petite brunette, Alyssa Milano did not come to my mind. When I think of petite brunettes, I think of Kate Beckensale, Kristen Kreuk or Natalie Portman. Examples-

http://www.leninimports.com/kate_bec..._gallery_9.jpg

http://www.thebluething.com/games/fi...stin-kreuk.jpg

http://www.dreamstarlets.com/feature..._portman22.jpg

..When I think of Alyssa Milano, I think of her when Charmed first came out, and I think of tits. Example-

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7...hrm0105bu8.jpg

http://www.alyssa-milano-internation...lkshows046.jpg

http://starophileimages.free.fr/wall...milano_002.jpg

But that's the type of discrepancy I'm talking about- is "petite" in England the same as "petite" in America? In Holland? What exactly is it that changes the perception of the same girl in different areas around the world? I'm going to ask you guys to do me a favor. Find a picture of a girl that you think is hot. Doesn't matter if she's famous or not, just find a picture of a girl you find attractive (here's the tricky part) - find a picture that you think best shows what it is you find attractive about her. Don't tell us when you post it, I want to see how many people can find out what it is you like about the girl, and if that's the first thing they noticed, if it's something they find attractive as well, etc etc.

If you are attracted to beautiful eyes, find a picture of any chick that you think best shows this- if you are a fan of legs then do the same. If you think style, elegance grace or whatever is what is most important, choose a pic accordingly, and so on and so on. Just please keep out nude pics. We can't have them here so don't bother posting them up.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I think my avatar comes really close LB. Use it as my picture.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Nice face, nice figure. I don't mind if she is slim or a little bigger, but I don't like fat. I am not a great fan of stupid girls, she has to have at least some amount of intelligence. Not a great fan of slutty girls if I am looking for a relationship, but if just looking for casual sex that is fine. And she has to be able to hold a decent conversation and be funny and interesting.
                              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                              ---A few minutes later---
                              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                              9:Kim> UM
                              9:Kim> i didn't
                              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                              X