TWEL Season 4 Playoffs Status: DELAYED, 1 MONTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL Season 4 Playoffs Status: DELAYED, 1 MONTH

Playoffs are currently delayed until my TW ban is resolved.
    Ban Ikrit

lalalala
    how many people make the playoffs

Comment

Been getting a bunch of PMs asking me this.

I logged on and noticed that DuelBot was offline so I did "?help Yo quiero taco bell...(aka DuelBot)" from ?go duel, so I thought it was quite obvious what I wanted. The only response I got was "(Stargazer <ZH>)>:P" for like 3 minutes.

So, I did "?help could someone please spawn duelbot before I have to hack to spawn it myself?" which was basically the same thing I had done 4 hours ago and Kim spawned the bot for me. Less than 10 seconds after I did that, I got warned and banned by Pure_Luck.

So, Head TWEL Coordinator asks for DuelBot to get spawned, no one responds, asks again with a stupid threat that wasn't even real, people who have power to spawn bot choose to ban instead of spawning bot. Four hours after I got banned, I checked and bot was still down... so even after banning me, the fucks didn't spawn the bot.

I <3 TW

Edit: I'd like to note for Rudy's sake that I'm not complaining about my ban here, I'm notifying the public why TWEL Playoffs will not be starting on schedule and answering the "why were you banned?" questions.
      Ban Ikrit

Comment

I'm sure doing zoners was the right way to go here.
        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
          I'm sure doing zoners was the right way to go here.
          Stab, I asked Moot to do it and I got a comment like "you can do your own zoners I heard" and I was like "yea, but I have to be in the same arena to do them" and he responded with "sucks to be you then". So, I modified the bot to allow me to zone remotely and I needed to make sure it was doing it, which I couldn't tell from just doing a status update zoner because I wouldn't be able to see it.

If staff gave me another option, I'd take it. If they're going to mock me, I'll go around their asses. I don't have to worry about them threatening to axe me. All they have now is "I'll ban you" to which I reply with "fine, have fun with the fucking bots".
          Ban Ikrit

Comment

ok i have whined about many peoples bans but....

this is fucking stupid, keep on top of your shit and make sure the bots are around if you all want automation, if not, hire better staffers, dont ban people because you suck at your job

that is like GWB killing liberals for mocking the war in iraq.
            (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
            (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
            (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
            (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
            (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

my names tw staff i like to bann people for no reason because it makes me feel better about myself
              1:Aorta> Im banned again...
              1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

Comment

Damn ikrit why did you go to the darkside
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                  Damn ikrit why did you go to the darkside
                  I'd like to know how I went to the darkside.
                  Ban Ikrit

Comment

TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I would like to personally thenk most of the TW staff as I have never had any ISSUES with them in the past EVERthen again I dont do bots I just make arenas the give people migranes.
                      ?find dads revenge

Comment

Just like every other stupid situation involving Ikrit, I am sure there is a lot more to it than he is saying here.
                        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                          Just like every other stupid situation involving Ikrit, I am sure there is a lot more to it than he is saying here.
                          Ok, it's true, I've got 1 other !warn from PL about a stupid ?help message I did a few days ago when it was his birthday. By following the rules exactly, I deserve a 1 day ban.
                          Ban Ikrit

Comment

best way to avoid stupid situations is to avoid stupid people.

note the sarcasm and see if you fit in this group
                            ?find dads revenge

Comment

Whatever may be the case.

How about y'all settle this like normal people: in private.
                              <3 TW Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X