Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea

I think that it would be a good idea to make TWDD arena changes. It has been the same for quite some time now...and I don't know if it's just me or if anyone else thinks so but I think that the arena should take different changes maybe such as more space...or create more objects to roam around to use as protection...I don't know im just thinking any sort of change could be good for the game. Repost and tell me what you all think. :P
    C 1:Kthx> Geetar youve been gone soo long Izor lost his virginity...

C 1:ThreeSix> ROFLLMAOROFLCOPTERLOLLERSKATZ

C 1:Coyote> wowow LOLOLOL ive been gone that long?? Izor was she not-blind/legal/willing? Or did you date rape her?

1:Kthx> Izor Izor Izor, can't you see, sometimes your virginity just seems to amuse me, and I just love your virgin ways, I guess thats why your Dueling while I get laid.

1:RaCka> Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

TWDD is the same map as TWLD (or atleast almost, only difference might be tiles and safes).

As long as the TWLD changes same, I hope the map wont be changed.

This idea was (maybe not for DD) suggested in another thread anyways, and it didnt get good support.

There's no point changing or recreating something that's not broken.

The TWDD arena has been the same for ages and ages.

More obstacles it turns out into a wb in a jav map.

if you have no skill to dodge in an "so open" (which isnt even so open) map then change into jav.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

TWers are afraid of change, not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
        TWers are afraid of change, not going to happen.
        i should pretend you never said that

and

TWDD map currently employs the ability to snipe mid range and rush so why change it to more obstacles and allow people the opportunity to stray more? bad idea.
        (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
        (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

i say we add in a tree...it would freshen things up
          Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Warbird is a direct hit ship, you don't need obstacles to take up room in the arena. If there would be alterations, you might want to consider a circular arena, but other than that, you don't want crap in the middle to block traffic.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
              Warbird is a direct hit ship, you don't need obstacles to take up room in the arena. If there would be alterations, you might want to consider a circular arena, but other than that, you don't want crap in the middle to block traffic.
              Agreed. If you make the arena a circular arena then you take away the effectiveness of trapping and cornering people who run as well. We don't need even more people running for 10 minutes trying to beat the timer.
              May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Yeah now that I think about it, it all makes total sense.."If it ain't broke don't change it" and also what kim said was true...Im just trying to throw out some ideas so maybe we could draw some more population to the trenchwars community. Thanks for all your input everyone.
                C 1:Kthx> Geetar youve been gone soo long Izor lost his virginity...

C 1:ThreeSix> ROFLLMAOROFLCOPTERLOLLERSKATZ

C 1:Coyote> wowow LOLOLOL ive been gone that long?? Izor was she not-blind/legal/willing? Or did you date rape her?

1:Kthx> Izor Izor Izor, can't you see, sometimes your virginity just seems to amuse me, and I just love your virgin ways, I guess thats why your Dueling while I get laid.

1:RaCka> Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Comment

HELL No never change the twdd arena's or TWLD. The game changes every single time. No games are the same.
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                  4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                  4:Geio> DEEZ?
                  4:Geio> LOLOL
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                  4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                  4:spirit> LOL
                  4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                  4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Dameon Angell did point out awhile ago something that I thought was clever; one idea was to change the skins of the map just to add more visual appeal to the maps. The other was idea was to have various types of the maps that appeal to different styles of gameplay; rushing, sniping, different teaming methods, etc... This would give a home court advantage feel to the maps as squads could play from their favorite settings and as well create better rivalries and promote higher intensity rematches between squads. Anyway this is just a very general idea, but the potential isn't something to be totally ignore.
                    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

another big difference between twdd and twld is full charge greens are still in twdd...you can occasionally get a energy depleted green tho.
                      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                      X