Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because size DOES matter

http://www.trenchwars.org/Trench/

hello good idea. the old weasel was so much better than this new one. but with all the joy i see this change coming id like to remember why it was changed in the first place:

the old weasel was lame, there was no way to defend in a ship without xradar. thats why any ship should be able to buy xradar or better the cloaker should suffer a small energy drain when cloak and stealth is activated.

on the old cloaker a little more energy drain on stealth and a little more turn speed would be perfect.

Agreed
    FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
    Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
    FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
    Burzum> meaning what
    Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
    RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

There's no point having stealth and cloak if every ship has X-Radar. 3 other ships have access to X-Radar which is sufficient enough. Every ship is 'lame' in some sort of way, so stop whining.
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

dont get me wrong, i dont want it to get changed either, would probably get too hard to reach 1000 bounty if it gets nerfed.

Comment

Yeah the big cloaks were the good ol days for sure
          sigpic

Comment

You might have noticed that there are a couple of problems with the Weasel. The first one is that you can still recharge with cloak and stealth enabled, and the second problem is that you can fire two single shots with full energy. I'm working with Pure_Luck and a few Development guys to change this. Thanks.
            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
            • Shark
            • Dicer
            • Sager
            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

size matters..
              1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

im not sure if there is any problem with the weasel now. not many people complaining about it. it sure is alot less annoying than the small one. i do miss the small one tho only because i could duel any ship one on one and win with it...
                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Sweet

Comment

more changes but for the better schwing!!!
                    ?find dads revenge

Comment

Working...
                    X