X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Save TWD

people ask for more active TWD and such

http://www.twdivisions.org/squads/9303/roster

how can we be more active with 120+ people on one squad. cmon now, put a limit on this beast. if you want i can get a list of all the squads with 60+ members and i dont even think we have enough people in this zone to match up to the numbers we have rostered..... but thats another complaint all together...
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Whats the point of having a TWD roster with unlimited size yet TWL rosters are limited? Might as well carry the limitations over to both equally.
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

cmon bob

90% of those players wouldn't be on a twd squad if not for gianttiger. we should be thankful that a squad is giving new players a chance to get into the twd loop.

as for the activity of other squads - savanger is doing just fine with 35 people. its all about the attitude - do you still find this game fun enough to log on for 2-3 hours a day? those that want to dd ultimately join an active squad that suits their skill level.
      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
        cmon bob

90% of those players wouldn't be on a twd squad if not for gianttiger. we should be thankful that a squad is giving new players a chance to get into the twd loop.

as for the activity of other squads - savanger is doing just fine with 35 people. its all about the attitude - do you still find this game fun enough to log on for 2-3 hours a day? those that want to dd ultimately join an active squad that suits their skill level.
        Just because a squad is small doesn't mean it can't have newbies. There will always be newbie squads introducing players to the game, and thats good if you have decided to captain one of those, but you don't need 150 players on that squad. What happens when you have massive rosters like that (which is happening in GiantTiger) is that the newbies don't even get to play as the semi-experienced players will take all the time because people get fed up with such a poor rating. Lets say you took GT's roster and split it up to 4 squads, then those squads could play each other, more players get time to play, and they'll increase in experience quicker, as well you'll bring more comepetition at all levels of play, rather than just the top 20 or so.

Comment

gianttiger rofl
          1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by Jrahen View Post
            gianttiger rofl
            I second this motion
            6:Tristan> EVERY FUJCKING TIME I HAVE A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BAGEL ARGGHGHGHGHGH
            6:Tristan> god damn fuckin bagel ass cunt mother fucking fuckass lik ball bastard
            6:Philos> you dropped your bagel tristan?
            6:Tristan> fuck yes

Comment

damn 120 thats beaten flabbys record of 80 ez.

I guess this must be part of the fallout of flabby becoming inactive, typically we would have taken about 40/50 of those players...
              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

how can u go inactive with a roster of 60-80 ppl?
                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

last time i checked any person can ?squadcreate and then sign up for TWD and recruit members. no need for 120 people to all join one, i believe TWD needs to have roster settings around 35
                  (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                  (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                  (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

out of 120, how many do you think are double squadding or even triple squadding
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila View Post
                      out of 120, how many do you think are double squadding or even triple squadding
                      hmmmmmmmm double squadding = 13%

triple at 3% no one is that balzzzzy

Comment

I wouldn't say anymore than 10% total, but the point is, even if 50 of them were double squadding, 70 people on a roster is still too many. We need a cap on the rosters at some point, because daily you are starting to see squads like GT have 3 DDs at one time. All this does is ruin the competitiveness of the squads and take away valuable players that other squads might use. Limit the rosters, prevent multiple DDs at one time, do something to prevent the clog of squads like Giant Tiger.

Comment

rofl

You know you're vet when.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                            You know you're vet when.
                            every saying your hated squad invents catches through continuum like wildfire

ie: EZ, -2ez-, RLL etc. etc.

Comment

I'd say make a max of like 50, that way you can hold on to the people that might not play quite as often.
                              Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Working...
                              X