TWD = bad for Squads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD = bad for Squads?

Anybody else notice, that with no set league games, and the ability to form squads at any time, that 40 thousand squads are created lose a bunch of games, dissolve and then reform under a different name? I don't know who half the squads in twd are anymore. Can't wait for TWL.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Jack wins the award for most squads since last TWL:

Light -> Pallies -> Elusive -> Atheist -> Onix -> Shriek -> Rampage

EDIT: Did I miss any?
    Last edited by Webbb Llama v1.5; 02-11-2003, 07:36 PM.
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

meh my squad has a horrid rating, but it's far from being dead.

Comment

Webbb wow, this is why I hate you. YOU TALK SHIT. Leave jack alone. He owns you. GTFO. Grow up. Thanks webbb.

EDIT : This topic is not about people squad hoping. Go to trash talk for that.

Comment

calm down stuck... he didnt say anything bad about jack.. just stating facts.

like if i said Jesus was a Jew... thats not trash talk because he was a Jew.
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Sorry mb mayo. But take the trashy stuff some where eles.

Comment

Webbb you missed Cynical. Although the Jack that was Elusive->Cynical was none other than Stuckup pretending to be Jack.

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Cant we all just get along?
                3x TWLD All-Star
                2x TWLD Finals MVP
                2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Hmm lets see, sinc elast TWL Ive got this: Shriek -> Shinobi -> Cripples -> Attack -> Homies -> Epadephic/Fear -> Shriek -> Damn.

Pretty long.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Anti-Scrub - Stone - whiterabbits - Cripples

I'm not that bad :P

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                      Jack wins the award for most squads since last TWL:

Light -> Pallies -> Elusive -> Atheist -> Onix -> Shriek -> Rampage

EDIT: Did I miss any?
                      To be fair, at least 4 of those are still around. Well 5 if technically.

Comment

wasn't jack also on diso for a short time?

Comment

Since last TWL i've gone

Gutter -> Wtfz

SQUADHOPPER ALERT
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                            Webbb you missed Cynical. Although the Jack that was Elusive->Cynical was none other than Stuckup pretending to be Jack.

-Epi
                            LOL!
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                              To be fair, at least 4 of those are still around. Well 5 if technically.
                              That didn't come out how i meant it.

TO BE FAIR, at least 4 (5 in reality) of his former squads he was/is on he left, not because they dissolved.

Only Light and Atheist dissolved, so thats real squad hopping. Not like Kid who had 6 dissolve on him.

Comment

Working...
                              X