Uhhh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhhh

Stop trying to save the zone: it's not the settings. It's the people. Move on with your life.
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

givdvlnsdfb

i gvrw
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I blame the kids these days...

Damn.
      Reclusion
      "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

That's the most stupid comment I have ever read about Marketing.
        Ever thought about that it's the people that choose to play somewhere because they like it or not?
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

I Am Most Stupid!
          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Hey Cylor when are you gonna log on and play some 2d spaceship hockey? you are on a team you know!
            FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
            Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
            FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
            Burzum> meaning what
            Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
            RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

It is the settings that caused the players we have now actually. Holding automations hand while playing this game makes them weak incompetant players. Make them do shit on their own so they can learn the game, otherwise they will just expect everything to be done for them, and will eventually quit when they think that is all there is to the game. There is no challenge for new players, so why play. Unless we introduce newbies into a better view of what TW is really like, then they will think you just fly around in a pub killing people endlessly, and well that is just boring.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'm afraid that's a problem with the younger generation and not exclusive to subspace. The older players that guided the newer ones with tradition and vigor do not still play the game and that is why the zone is laughable.

Comment

it's all my fault.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                  X