Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have an electric shaver that works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have an electric shaver that works?

...or is there an entire industry based on trying to convince people to buy completely worthless products? If the answer is the latter, those people are geniuses. I know a bunch of people that have tried electric shavers, but not a single person that uses one daily.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

I use razors but would like to get a closert shave than I currently do. I've always wondered if electirc shavers give a close shave, do a good job- I've never tried one.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Depends, if you buy a shaver for totally clearing out your beard then you're doing a bad choise. Razors will do the job better, unless you go with some sick top-end model with a insane pricetag.

If you get one to just trim your beard, are just cut it really short then it's worth it.

I like to have a 4-5mm beard, so since I dont have a trimmer I end up with this huge 4-5cm beard instead. I can't bare to watch my cheek without hair. So the only other option then is to shave it all off with a razor.

Alot of randomly thrown together sentences there, and probably bad english, I'm not used to trying to type out a meaningful post about this subject.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

They say that you get a closer shave with a razor, but i'm not convinced.

I use an electric shaver, and i've been able to get baby-butt-smooth results with it. It's like this, but with 3 main blades: http://www.uk.remington-europe.com/c...ton-europe.com

I generally just use that around my mouth, where I hate facial hair. For the rest I use a trimmer: http://www.uk.remington-europe.com/c...ton-europe.com (also good for trimming pubes! hah)

Razors just suck, the tiny little mistake (which is real easy to do) leaves u with an irritating cut. It's impossible to cut yourself with a shaver, and it's so quick! It would take me about 5-10 mins to use a razor, it takes about 20 seconds with a shaver.

Comment

what i use

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I use an electric shaver, because I only need the shave once every 3-4 weeks due to my body's lack of facial hair
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I use an electric shaver without any issues. I don't use it daily, though.
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

my dad bought me one once for xmas but i it doesn't work particuarly well

Comment

ive got some braun shaver i got last year, wasnt cheap either, and it DOES NOT WORK.

i can trim really long ass hair with it, liek if i havent shaved for a week, i can get it down to what looks like i havent shaved in 3 days, but if i want to go close, i have to use a razor.
                  Displaced> I get pussy every day
                  Displaced> I'm rich
                  Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                  Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                  Thors> prolly
                  Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

electric razors are for pussies (literally. they do a wonderful job)

be a man and use the real thing

Comment

the only electric shavers that work cost $200, otherwise it's just a really crappy pube trimmer
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i got a braun cruzer. it is supposed to work when i shower, so i could shower, brush my teeth and shave me at the same time so i could rech the car 5 minutes after i got out of bed. well it doesnt work. then the skin is wet the razor does not work, it feels like as if it were like glued to it. so much for that

if you want to shave clean, forget it, there will always be a single long hair that the razor doesnt get. you will get a better result in the same time with a blade razor, however that requires to wash your face what you might not want to do.

ok, that wasnt fair, it is possible to shave clean, but it doesnt give you the same feeling and if your beard is to long you have to trim it down first to this 1 day beard length

it is only good for these things imho:
                        - while traveling, like going in a train or airplane, you can shave.
                        - keeping a constant 1 day beard with the trim attachments
                        - shaving your skull
                        - genital shaving, because you cant cut urself into the balls
                        - other body hair shaving
                        - dropping on the floor to make holes
                        - being out of power

if you get one i would suggest one that has a lotion dispenser, maybe that would work while showering, which is the only reason i would buy one. aso, the more expensive the better they are.

Comment

Does anyone besides Rab actually have one that works? Preferably someone in the US that actuallly has to shave everyday? I'd buy one in a second. This question has bugged me for a long time.

Comment

off topc: has anybody seen that "fusion razor" commericial?

does that just not piss you off? it reminds me of a bad DBZ episode. seriously, i do not want to shave with something that's made out of balls of solid energy, i just want a razor. and i DEFINATELY dont want and epic commericial about it. shit.

Comment

See I don't have to shave every day, usually every 4-5 days. But I hate the fact that I'm never able to get a totally clean shave. I don't really want to spend 200 bucks just to shave though...:turned:

Edit: Fuck that fusion shit, I tried that mess, almost took out my throat. 5 blades so close to my neck bugged me out and I didn't even try to go as close as I do with Mach 3. Used it 3 times.

Mach 3 for life.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X