Cheater Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheater Calls

Ok so pretty much this is what i'm wondering, to our dear mods: How hard is it to answer a cheater call when its mainly your job?

Pretty much during a DD I reported someone lagging to the point of effecting the game completely and waited for a response.. 10 minutes later i do another call (New round, same problem.. Now the lagger possibly changed the results of the game) -- This time Mantra-Slider comes in to play (Yeah hes a Euro, its roughly 3AM for him at the time).. A SMod answering a cheater call cause apparently the other mods are too busy? Anyway Mantra-Slider quickly see's the problem and makes the squad sub the player. Its not that hard is it? So pretty much without Mantra-Slider nothing would of been done. Great job again to Trench Wars staff! You guys are really making the zone better every minute!

P.S. For cheaters: 8pm eastern and you can cheat all you want, theres nobody searchin' for ya!
    Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Crawwlinnggg Inn My Skiinnn

Comment

i will definately only cheat at 8pm now, thanks ks :P
      1:abbot> i think i played well
      1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
      1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
      7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
      7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
      7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
      oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
      oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Soldier View Post
        Ok so pretty much this is what i'm wondering, to our dear mods: How hard is it to answer a cheater call when its mainly your job?

Pretty much during a DD I reported someone lagging to the point of effecting the game completely and waited for a response.. 10 minutes later i do another call (New round, same problem.. Now the lagger possibly changed the results of the game) -- This time Mantra-Slider comes in to play (Yeah hes a Euro, its roughly 3AM for him at the time).. A SMod answering a cheater call cause apparently the other mods are too busy? Anyway Mantra-Slider quickly see's the problem and makes the squad sub the player. Its not that hard is it? So pretty much without Mantra-Slider nothing would of been done. Great job again to Trench Wars staff! You guys are really making the zone better every minute!

P.S. For cheaters: 8pm eastern and you can cheat all you want, theres nobody searchin' for ya!
        KS there probably were no Moderators on at that time. We also get a TWD Cheater call prolly on average every 4 minutes. We sometimes even go in there aliased so you wouldn't even know if we were taking the call or not. Though it is our job it is easy sometimes to ignore the ones that come in all the time like certain players I will not mention. Some of the people you guys are reporting are not even cheating. It is like you see one little spike and freak out and think it is the end of the world. I understand where you are coming from though, we do ban the people we feel are cheating but people with just plain old shitty connections we will not. People are going to lag, deal with it.

And thanks for letting us know we are doing a good job, we appreciate it.
        Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

I think diakka cheats
          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
            Crawwlinnggg Inn My Skiinnn
            i got the joke

Comment

I wouldn't freak out to a tiny spike. I'm talking about a bullet appearing a few inches from the player who fired or spiking but not being specced for lagging. Every 4 minutes huh? Why do i not believe that?
              Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Soldier View Post
                I wouldn't freak out to a tiny spike. I'm talking about a bullet appearing a few inches from the player who fired or spiking but not being specced for lagging. Every 4 minutes huh? Why do i not believe that?
                i believe it. have you seen how many cheaters filter through TWD?
                (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Good thing we are telling the Trench Wars Public, who have the ability to change matters like these, oh wait..
                  "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                  • Shark
                  • Dicer
                  • Sager
                  • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer View Post
                    Good thing we are telling the Trench Wars Public, who have the ability to change matters like these, oh wait..
                    they do

its called stop cheating
                    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

<what Diakka said>

aka KS stop whining, give staff some credit - it's so easy to give negative comments
                      Maverick
                      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                      Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                      Subspace Statistics Administrator
                      Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

KS there probably were no Moderators on at that time..... that weren't busy playing ?go base or afk. I am pretty sure that this weekends lack of TWD showed the inadequacy of staff without being dependant on automation.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

ive noticed twd bots not speccing these new laggers/cheaters.
                          basically people seem to be able to play twd with excessive lag yet not get speced by the bot. then people like me who lag hardly at all get randomly lagged out in the match with messages like [medium spike 35.035636 limit 35]
                          im like wtf im hardly over the limit this happens to me in tourny too...
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                            ive noticed twd bots not speccing these new laggers/cheaters.
                            basically people seem to be able to play twd with excessive lag yet not get speced by the bot. then people like me who lag hardly at all get randomly lagged out in the match with messages like [medium spike 35.035636 limit 35]
                            im like wtf im hardly over the limit this happens to me in tourny too...
                            What's even nicer is to have Med spike go over the limit with few billion, such as 2234823733.27 limit 35
                            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                            3:Shadowmere> LOL
                            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                            Shadowmere> Rofl
                            Up in ya !> With his feet
                            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                            Up in ya !> l44t feet
                            Deft> l44t f44t*
                            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

KS, no one has a personal staff member that waits on their beck and call. As well, they are not obligated to spending their whole entire time on help/cheater calls, as I'm sure they would like to play a few games now and then :P Anyway, don't over stress yourself because someone happens to eat a lot. Euro lag + old connections can easily be confused for cheating so it does happen.
                              May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Working...
                              X