Random Facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Facts

I believe tw would be more fun if we had more to make fun of each other about. I also think it's neat to know something about the people in game, that you really don't need to know. For Example, I'll go first. I'd be willing to bet that nobody in TW had any idea that I could dance to techno. I'll be curious to see if anybody here is open enough to share random facts about themself.

http://www.krazyshow.com/media/flvpl...&email=1#email

Fast forward until theres about 1:50 left, and it gets better

O Rly well u arent a bad dancer if thats u i gotta admit even thou that techno song fukin sucks.
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Someone post that video of Little Slick dancing.
      afksry

Comment

And TelCat's boobs
        afksry

Comment

I'd like to share too. I'm sure it reflects negatively on my maturity in game. I also don't know Lizard Fuel despite seeing his name a few times in-game. So I expect flaming on my post.

My session.log is only 611 kB =(

Scenario: songs shoots down a tube in ?go guess before Left_Eye closes all the doors or says GO, killing a bunch of people and putting them into spec.
          Edify> good job crapcamp
          songs> LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
          songs> EDIFY
          songs> LOOOOOOL
          songs> LOLOLOL
          songs> GT
          Edify> how young are you?
          Edify> please, stfu
          Burg> ROFL GT TALKED SHIT ON U SONGS
          Edify> ignored afk
          Ignoring: songs
          Lizard Fue> why do i doubt he's really afk
          Edify> lizard fuel why do i doubt you quitted?
          Edify> lizard fuel: "I've played my last hour of subspace."
          Lizard Fue> Edify: "I love black wang"
          Edify> haha funny man
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Didn't you know, Edify? Alleged Army guys don't do productive things like build houses for their alleged beautiful wives and alleged darling daughters. They spend their time trolling and desperately seeking attention in a game with a three-digit player base, as well as on the forums for that game! What were you thinking?!
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
              Didn't you know, Edify? Alleged Army guys don't do productive things like build houses for their alleged beautiful wives and alleged darling daughters. They spend their time trolling and desperately seeking attention in a game with a three-digit player base, as well as on the forums for that game! What were you thinking?!
              What was I thinking? :down:
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
              X