Testing Possible Public Map!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Possible Public Map!!

Hey everyone. We are going to be testing ?go spaceybase. This map is similar to ?go boki, but has a newer tileset, current settings, and a few different tunnels and such. There are also a few secret shooting places!!!

Testing will take place on Wednesday the 8th of December at 3pm EST or when I wake up. The map will be hosted as if it was the Public map, therefore there will be no ship restrictions like in normal hosted basing maps. The new Weasel settings will be in the arena, and we might even throw in the tested Leviathan for good measure as well.

I will put up a news post on the Trench Wars site about this when the staff login is working properly, and throw a few zoners around as well to get more players aware of what the Public Committee and myself are doing with this map. But for now take a look at ?go spaceybase, and let use know your thoughts and opinions in the main Trench Wars forums. thanks.
    "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
    • Shark
    • Dicer
    • Sager
    • Trench Wars Map Uploader

WHY THIS?
    this is much worse then boki...
    boki 4 pub WAY b4 this
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Let me introduce you to a concept called "testing". You try it out and you find what you think is wrong with it, then offer suggestions to make it better.

Remember, people, don't expect testing maps to be 100% perfect or to be just as good as maps that have been around for a while. The older maps have been tested again and again with refinements added in along the way while new maps still need to undergo that process. If a new map was already as good as older maps then it wouldn't need testing, would it? Stop comparing a rough draft to earlier final drafts and start offering constructive criticism.

Comment

.?go neotw, nuff said:wub:

Comment

I vote that we not use the tileset that is currently in spaceybase if it's going to be fitted for pub. Just opinion.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Any chance of having two tests? Maybe one thats when some people aren't still at school?

Comment

Cool, lookin forward to it. ^-^

Comment

Not that fantastic but not that bad either.
                3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                3:Shadowmere> LOL
                3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                Shadowmere> Rofl
                Up in ya !> With his feet
                Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                Up in ya !> l44t feet
                Deft> l44t f44t*
                Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Also, I want this tested as thoroughly as possible, so I won't tolerate many spectators.
                  • Shark
                  • Dicer
                  • Sager

Comment

Are you guys giving thought to maybe making a new style of bases?

Comment

Chao and I tried a base a few months ago. It was shot down for being too extreme and unfashionable. ?go spaceybase is similar to the normal Public map, except it has the boki design and a few other things.
                      • Shark
                      • Dicer
                      • Sager

Comment

date

Testing will take place on Wednesday the 8th of December
                        u should fix the info on TW page. Wednesday 8th of December will be at year 2010 which I guess u are not talking about :P
                        Uh and maybe add it into that fancy calendar
                        Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

Yea, actually...that's a good point Volny. I would assume that Moot meant the 6th (the closest Wednesday to the 8th), but I'll see if I can find him in-game to confirm.

Comment

Done thanks
                            • Shark
                            • Dicer
                            • Sager

Comment

spaceybase is a horrible base.. the editor (i won't say designer) was not even considering gameplay when he made it, bottom line, it sucks

I personally don't like edits of trench3 (current pub map) because trench3 is perfect the way it is, any changes make it worthless.

Like Twerp said, new style of base FTW
                              Last edited by KrynetiX; 12-18-2006, 03:28 AM.
                              ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                              ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                              ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Working...
                              X