Source of GiantTiger's Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source of GiantTiger's Roster

Ever since I started my new squad Dead Sea, I've gotten a better glimpse of how GiantTiger recruits. Almost everyone of my members has gotten invitations to GiantTiger. They do NOT help TWD bring new members into the game as much as we like to think, but rather they attempt to steal other smaller squad's members to grow off their own. There are no positive effects with leaving squads like GT in existence with their current population unbound. I've started up several squads on the novice level, and this time was the easily hardest because of GT's constant attack on every single member I recruit. This is one of many reasons why we need a Roster cap, please address this, thanks.
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Why don't you just talk to your squad members?
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

just recruit more than they do, i bet you got a tryout pub squad
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
        Why don't you just talk to your squad members?
        The problem isn't that people keep leaving, only a few members have actually left, but its that they base their recruiting off of taking other members from different squads.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
          ...but its that they base their recruiting off of taking other members from different squads.
          I doubt it. I don't think they specifically target other squads, I think they just recruit anyone and everyone. I received invites to join GT when I was both squadless and with a squad. But the common factor was I was in public every single time I got an invite from Applecheek. Maybe they just recruit from public.

But if your squadmembers liked being on the squad, why would they leave anyway? Nothing personal, but it sounds like an internal problem to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
            I doubt it. I don't think they specifically target other squads, I think they just recruit anyone and everyone. I received invites to join GT when I was both squadless and with a squad. But the common factor was I was in public every single time I got an invite from Applecheek. Maybe they just recruit from public.

But if your squadmembers liked being on the squad, why would they leave anyway? Nothing personal, but it sounds like an internal problem to me.
            "The problem isn't that people keep leaving, only a few members have actually left"
            I guess you didn't feel like reading what I wrote.

If they trying to recruit from every low end squad in TWD, thus taking their members, tell me how is that GOOD for TWD?

Comment

It gets players involved in TWD. Do you think all 170 of those fucks are going to decide GiantTiger is where it's at and never join another squad? Yeah right, they'll see how much TWD has to offer and make their decisions accordingly.

Comment

Should have an anti-newb policy in TW.

Rofl.

Comment

you dont make any sense

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                  It gets players involved in TWD. Do you think all 170 of those fucks are going to decide GiantTiger is where it's at and never join another squad? Yeah right, they'll see how much TWD has to offer and make their decisions accordingly.
                  so just eat your puddin

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Smack That> join Aegean? i saw u be4

That kind of thing is the source of Gianttiger's roster.

ROFL WOW U SAW ME BEFORE (was on name Zank) LOL

Comment

Mr.roboto> Hey
                      Mr.roboto> Can I join Gianttiger?
                      applecheek> ok
                      applecheek> can u handle losing?
                      Mr.roboto> chat,pw?
                      Mr.roboto> Yeah
                      applecheek> chat=****** pass=*****

It's just that easy.

Note: This whole process took place in under 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
                        "The problem isn't that people keep leaving, only a few members have actually left"
                        I guess you didn't feel like reading what I wrote.

If they trying to recruit from every low end squad in TWD, thus taking their members, tell me how is that GOOD for TWD?
                        90% of my post was addressing your basic premise, and only 2 sentences were about your squad. And it doesn't just pertain to your squad, it's regarding squads in general.

Like I said, it's not a personal attack---If anyone leaves a squad for another, I think that is an internal issue. It should be between the individual player and the squad's management team. That's just my personal opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                          Smack That> join Aegean? i saw u be4
                          that's bubs
                          afksry

Comment

I DONT REALLY THINK THEY BASE IT ON STEALING PLAYERS AS MUCH AS THEY DO SPAMMING EVERY PLAYER IN THE ZONE WITH

WANNA JOIN MY SQUAD???

Comment

stole their players?
                              -------------------------------
                              annas_killas: he wanted to rejoin our squad. he rejoined by himself. i didn't even ask him.

don't blink: he said he wanted to join our squad temporarly. the roster was screwed up. he had 2 names in twd.

no1 else is from your squad.
                              -------------------------------
                              90% of my players comes from the pub. I ask players who are squadless / has very inactive squads.

apple>"hi %tickname"
                              apple>"want to join our squad?"
                              answer>"ok" or answer>no srry

Comment

Working...
                              X