Photo Caption Friday: 12/01/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Caption Friday: 12/01/06

The winner of last week's contest was Reaver!

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
    Convinced that he's now wearing enough protection, Harry Whittington publically announced Friday that he will hunt quail with Dick Cheney again.
    For his winning entry he receives one image for his signature to wear until the end of this week's contest.

To enter this week's contest, submit your best one liners to describe the below picture submitted by Aqua.

Winner gets +50 street creds redeemable at any K-mart, Wal-mart, Kwik-E-mart, or any other mart you can think of.

Follow this thread for game info and rules. Also, we still need tons more images to use, so keep sending them in!
    Attached Files
    DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
    DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

After George "cookie jarvis" Bush decided he would pursue his life long dream of winning the Axia3 thanksgiving invitational, his daughters decided they would support him in anyway they could.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is "the American Dream".

That, and "Home Depot now selling Overweight Gluttons. Whores sold separately".
      DELETED

Comment

After a lifetime of gluttony, Jarvis spent the rest of eternity in Hell being force-fed cookies by drag queens.

Comment

Wow... he gulps down sausage better than the women behind him.

Comment

In an ironic reversal of fate, BAM__ Ashlee was crushed when NICKNAME revealed that her eBoyfriend was NOT the REAL Cookie Jarvis, but merely Cig Smoke posing as a hipper, more appealing dude on the internet. How did NICKNAME figure it out? The slightly abnormal pixelation of the sign in the picture.

Comment

An adoring Aquatiq looks on as her hero Troll King shows just why they call him the king.
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

."How can you kill that which has no life"
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                  An adoring Aquatiq looks on as her hero Troll King shows just why they call him the king.
                  winner
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Among the spectators that day were Mandy Moore, Britney Spears and Michael Jackson.

Comment

Everyone wondered what Scoop meant when he said he stacked chips...
                      oar> anyone in here good with math?
                      Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
                      Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Comment

cookie jarvis selling cars now?
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Come on Dad, only twelve more and we can use your lipo for our new lips!
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

In an effort to expand cheerleading demand, the philadelphia eagle's cheerleaders have begun cheering on activities besides football. Tune in next week for for a more exciting than usual version of bobbing for apples with guest apperance by Star Jones.
                            Last edited by Reaver; 12-04-2006, 06:44 PM.
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                            3:Best> see it coming
                            3:Best> sad

Comment

dg is attempting to woo cig smoke by posting back to back (and maybe...to back?) pictures of very very large men. next weeks spotlight tw mating dance, when harry (izor) met sally (warkwark)

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X