Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much power does your upper staff have?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much power does your upper staff have?

just one easy question. are they like the u.s. government or are they just doing there job.

-rudy one of these times email me lets talk.

edit- this thread wont be here long.
    1:Aorta> Im banned again...
    1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

ROFL

Pls e-mail the poor guy... don't be like Bush...give peace a chance!
    Last edited by Spytek0420; 12-03-2006, 02:32 AM.

Comment

heheheheheheheheheheh Rudy?? uhh.....fooooddd?
      Rudy ate my dog last night

Comment

please set them free

Comment

Originally posted by TrevDawg View Post
          please set them free
          PLS!!!
          Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
          1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
          Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
          caco <ER>> )Oo
          caco <ER>> bot thief!
          caco <ER>> duel me for it
          Evasive <E> no!
          Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

stonerz ftw
            1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

Comment

T F_You> Ive formulated that oppinion through time
              T Edify> i formulate my newbpinion
              T F_You> enlighten us?
              T Edify> if upper staff abuses, and the upper staff is the one right below priitk/dock> then we're fucked
              T Edify> but Kim's okay
              T F_You> loll, that is a newpinion =)
              T F_You> ig you say kims ok, then Ill believe you
              T F_You> if*
              T Edify> and if enough upper staff keep their mouth closed while being involved in something it could stay hidden for a while

Funny I was just thinking about this earlier around 1:30AM during our dd with Spastic. Edited out the kills.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

so what happened

aorta = fighter of god

cheated using CE in DSB to ensure he wasn't banned in TW over 1 year ago

was net banned

Heroin lied 1 month after to Rudy to get aor back into TW on ban free list

2 months later..... rudy finds out Heroin Bob lied about aorta being his roomate and that aorta = fighter of god

Rudy enables ban evading for 10 months and changes names on banfree multip[le times since knowlodge comes to him to enable aorta to TWD and such

Heroin / Aorta banned for lieing to rudy about his identidy 2 months into ban

rudy allows said players to continue to play in TW being as no offense against TW has happened

2 days ago

rudy rebans heroin bob and aorta / all alias's for "lieing about banfree"

my question

if upper staff allows some one to evade a non TW ban is it abuse?

if not, is banning them for lieing about alias's and then discovering said alias's and still allowing play abuse on an upper staff level?

if it is , ban Rudy, if it isn't then this zone has problems no one can fix

btw, ill settle for allowing us into TW with a short leash but i will not settle for upper staff having hitler rule over what happens, the rules apply to all, not just non staffed players.....
                (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
                  so what happened

aorta = fighter of god

cheated using CE in DSB to ensure he wasn't banned in TW over 1 year ago

was net banned

Heroin lied 1 month after to Rudy to get aor back into TW on ban free list

2 months later..... rudy finds out Heroin Bob lied about aorta being his roomate and that aorta = fighter of god

Rudy enables ban evading for 10 months and changes names on banfree multip[le times since knowlodge comes to him to enable aorta to TWD and such

Heroin / Aorta banned for lieing to rudy about his identidy 2 months into ban

rudy allows said players to continue to play in TW being as no offense against TW has happened

2 days ago

rudy rebans heroin bob and aorta / all alias's for "lieing about banfree"

my question

if upper staff allows some one to evade a non TW ban is it abuse?

if not, is banning them for lieing about alias's and then discovering said alias's and still allowing play abuse on an upper staff level?

if it is , ban Rudy, if it isn't then this zone has problems no one can fix

btw, ill settle for allowing us into TW with a short leash but i will not settle for upper staff having hitler rule over what happens, the rules apply to all, not just non staffed players.....
                  above = drunken post talk in game with :flawed: to get a sober story
                  (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                  (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                  (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

yeah just pm him hes not drunk still oh wait he just posted it two mins ago *pm him to get a drunken story ingame*

Comment

if what heroin bob said is true then yes it is an upper staff problem then something should be done with the upper staff i dont know what but that isnt right

Comment

What a pile of shit.
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

free heroin bob and aorta

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                            What a pile of shit.
                            talk to rudy with me around, see what he says

after beiogn on banfree and reporting aorta for tking me rudy replied with "just smack him. hes your brother"

that = knowledge

Comment

Heroin is pretty much saying, outside of him being drunk....

Rudy banned Aorta/Heroin Bob for ... "lieing about banfree" ... cause Heroin told Rudy that Aorta was a roomie. 2 Months into the Netban, Rudy finds out and doesn't really mind as he banfree's Aorta and Bob's aliases or whatever their deal was. Now, the netban ended a couple of days ago. Now, Aorta and Bob are banned for 4 more months for "lying about the banfree".

At least that's what I got from the story.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X