X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS wont run...Help!

ok...
    well I install SS on here and this is what happens when I try to run it:

-I see the hour glass like its loading....but when I open "task manager" using cntl+Alt+Del, I see it appearing and dissapearing in the TM. WTF?

-Next I try to "run ass" by right clicking and the "continuum" cloud comes up. The I refresh zones, login my name, and try to go to TW. It black screens and downloads to just 13% before it shuts down and gives me a critical error :/

Ive already uninstalled and re-installed three times, so I dunno at this point what to do

Help!!

Hasta!!

If your computer can't run Continuum, my only suggestion is to buy a new computer. Even my cell phone can run continuum.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Death&Taxes View Post
      ok...
      well I install SS on here and this is what happens when I try to run it:

-I see the hour glass like its loading....but when I open "task manager" using cntl+Alt+Del, I see it appearing and dissapearing in the TM. WTF?

-Next I try to "run ass" by right clicking and the "continuum" cloud comes up. The I refresh zones, login my name, and try to go to TW. It black screens and downloads to just 13% before it shuts down and gives me a critical error :/

Ive already uninstalled and re-installed three times, so I dunno at this point what to do

Help!!

Hasta!!

Wish my computer did that.

Comment

Sounds like you got a virus or some shit running things in your PC.
        DELETED

Comment

well i ahd that same problem that it shut down when it had downloaded some time the zone, it was coz i had another program on, when i shut the other program off ,it worked good again,but im sure you dont have any other programs running,right so i cant rly remember how i fixed my other problems with conti, so sry cant help more
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
            well i ahd that same problem that it shut down when it had downloaded some time the zone, it was coz i had another program on, when i shut the other program off ,it worked good again,but im sure you dont have any other programs running,right so i cant rly remember how i fixed my other problems with conti, so sry cant help more

Quoted because Izor is being helpful.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

do control + alt + delete

click on username so it sorts the programs by what user is running the program
              ignore all the programs being run by "local service," "network service" and "system" only look at whichever username you use. For mine it's Kevin. Click on each one and end task on all of them except for "explorer.exe" Im pretty sure that's the only user program that needs to stay open without the computer shutting down. Then close the task manager and double click on the icon to launch continuum.
              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
              3:Best> see it coming
              3:Best> sad

Comment

Wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                  Wrong.
                  If it's wrong then provide the correct answer atleast.
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

Had this problem many times, but when I right click and run as a certain user, typing in my password, it'll work fine, it just gets annoying.

Try and run any programs that will clean up your registry after uninstalling Continuum, and try to remove anything to do with it on your computer. Install again and hope for the best.

Usually if people give up quickly, they format their computer.
                    (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                    5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                    1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                    1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/sho...49&postcount=5
                      sdg

Comment

spybot always fixed it for me, i havent had it happen in like 2-3 years

Comment

Originally Posted by Money

Right Click On The Continuum Icon, Click On Run As.. Then Click Ok, There Ya Go, Fixed.

this one worked for me , thanks money
                          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                          oNe-t> YEAH
                          nopcode> before going out
                          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Working...
                          X