Squad Wars 2006/2007.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Wars 2006/2007.4

Squadwars tournament weekend event or multi weekend event to go along with TWL or instead of TWL

There would be 5 events just as an example:

Event#1 - Racing

Heaven Vs. Thunder

squads pick 5 members each and have a race to the end, the first team to get their whole squad to the finish line wins

Event#2 - Team Racing (event made by melo)

Heaven, Thunder, Syndicate, Virtuosus, Dice

squads pick 4 members to do each leg of the race first team to the end wins

Event#3 - dogfight(name droppingmy event )

Heaven vs. Thunder

squads pick 8 members to have a deathmatch, team who knocks out all members to 10 deahts wins

Event#4 - JAVUFC

Heaven vs. Thunder

squads have 10 members put in 2 at a time life ufc

Event#5 - That basing event where there are like 10 bases both directions like a tug o war... maybe thats what its called

Heaven vs. Thunder

squads have 8 members each like basing and try to conquer the other squad for victorry

these are just quick examples of what could be done and just used a couple squadnames as examples. One thing that could be done is getting so many points per event victory and thats how the winner is decided can have 5 events or 20 events to be played it really doesnt matter just seems like it would be a fun and good squad league
    Subnova Owner

lol nice job.

im gonna organize squad wars that involves only my squad and some other squad.

it will for sure involve whole tw comunity
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Hurri you're a cool guy and everything, but you have so many ideas on forums and none of them ever work out.

Comment

are we going to involve all the squads or a few "special" squads? if we just involve just a few squads it wouldn't be involving the whole community and if we involve all the squads for 20-30 points, twd would be more messed up.
        9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Me and Dameon already had this idea, Mid-Week Madness, few decent squads were interested, oh well.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
            Event#5 - That basing event where there are like 10 bases both directions like a tug o war... maybe thats what its called
            ?go frwars
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

1. Hurricane I think thats a great idea
              2. schope - he was using examples calm down spaz
              3. kthx - having it once a week might be too much?

I think it could work - have it once every 3-4 months or so; work out what events its gonna be. Instead of twd/twl you could just include all squads that want to participate, that way you could include all of the community. I think this would be really fun!

Comment

Why you keep pitting heaven vs thunder ??
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Stompa View Post
                  1. Hurricane I think thats a great idea
                  2. schope - he was using examples calm down spaz
                  3. kthx - having it once a week might be too much?

I think it could work - have it once every 3-4 months or so; work out what events its gonna be. Instead of twd/twl you could just include all squads that want to participate, that way you could include all of the community. I think this would be really fun!

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                    Why you keep pitting heaven vs thunder ??

Shame.

Comment

go shave ur arm pits
                      1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

because they were the first two squads in my head when i thought of htis? is there really much problem with only using 2 squadnames for an example lol. and for pummel or whoever wrote that comment. i have a bunch of good ideas but they never work out. well why dont we get some support then? its not only my job to get the whole community interested. its the communuties responsibility to get involed in the idea.

Zidane> if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all!
                        Subnova Owner

Comment

Lol Schope!
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                          X