Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter

Does anyone else watch this show? I normally hate crime dramas, or dramas of any kind but I'm hooked on this one. The dialogue is pretty sharp, the romance stuff is considerably shorter than in most dramas, and the way the plot works is pretty great. It's about a cop who is also a serial killer, so there's typically stuff about the series-long case they are trying to solve, stuff about him being a serial killer, and then some extra stuff either about police force drama or Dexter's family drama. All in all, I recommend it. All episodes except the 5th one are on Dailymotion.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

I dig it. I've only seen the past 2 episodes, but my girlfriend watches it and she filled me in on everything else.

It joins my elite list of shows I adamantly record week after week on TiVo (this list includes shows like Beauty and the Geek, The Real World and Real Sports with Bryant Fuckin' Gumbel).
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

anyone else think of dexter's laboratory when they saw the topic title?
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

probably no one cool
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

O NOES MY STOOPID SEESTER DEEDEE fff

edit: lol LB just read yours
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
            LOL I loved that show until I found out that in the show his laboratory wasn't real, and it was all in his imagination. Kind of ruined it for me, for some strange reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
              I.

And wtf pummel that better be BS. I can see that ruining for me too.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                LOL I loved that show until I found out that in the show his laboratory wasn't real, and it was all in his imagination. Kind of ruined it for me, for some strange reason.
                WHAT WHAT WHAT
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Oh shit, sorry guys.

Comment

wtf? that's not cool if it's true :turned:
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

don't derail this thread based on a cool show to some cartoon that apparently looks like it's targeted towards 6-8 year olds

Comment

Well, they're keeping it bumped, and hopefully people will read my first post anyway.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                          show his laboratory wasn't real, and it was all in his imagination.
                          ...Wow, that really ruined my day.

Comment

It's ok guys, they didn't talk about it on Wikipedia, it's not true.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                              It's ok guys, they didn't talk about it on Wikipedia, it's not true.
                              Phew, what a relief.
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X