This is getting quite ridiculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is getting quite ridiculous

My ban has be extended now 3 times. In the first place I was banned for "harassing" i.d. but that was over a month ago. For some reason Rudy thinks it's okay to keep extending my ban. I didn't want to make a thread but since the ban email goes to his dumbass there is little else to do. Why am I banned from Trench Wars but worthless people like Money are allowed to post racism on the forums?

In before close! :wub:

Comment

Fuck that, I know this thing will get closed but given the shittiness of forum modding lately I have at least 8 hours. He gives no reason for this shit other than the fact he's trying to protect his little internet girlfriends. Who the fuck knows what would happen if I made fun of Jacklyn for being a complete retard.

By the way, you're still fat as fuck, i.d.

Comment

Why would you want to harass a swine :fear: :fear:
        1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
        1:Cower> Sword
        1:Kthx> ok
        1:Cower> Axe
        1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
        1:Cower> ?
        1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Well I'm not here to dispute the ban, just the constant extensions. I'm trying to be as legal and un-annoying as possible (but there is a reason "harass" is in quotes).

At 9:26 GMT you are still fat, i.d.

Comment

Yay! Abusing is the "new" trend! You can't be cool unless you abuse! Too bad only staffers can do that.

Now let's see who is the one that closes this thread.
            -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
              Fuck that, I know this thing will get closed but given the shittiness of forum modding lately I have at least 8 hours. He gives no reason for this shit other than the fact he's trying to protect his little internet girlfriends. Who the fuck knows what would happen if I made fun of Jacklyn for being a complete retard.

By the way, you're still fat as fuck, i.d.
              :eek: :ermm: Leave me out of this .. :crying:
              >^________^<!

Comment

you got to level 108 in maplestory.

holy GOD if that doesn't prove his point I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
                  you got to level 108 in maplestory.

holy GOD if that doesn't prove his point I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES
                  WTF is the level cap in that sick game?! I got tired of the grind at Lv 15.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

i found a stick then beat a snail up... then thought to myself.... what a godawful retarded game. uninstalled about 30 seconds later

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Did Rudy give you a reason why your ban is being extended? Did you ask a staffer who could check the banid stuff?
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I always find it ironic that it's the people who obviously really want to play the game who get themselves banned. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Hehe. Anyway, I'd check it out for you but I'm sure Rudy will notice the thread and he's the boss anyway so whatever. Best of luck. How long was it extended for anyway?

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                        i found a stick then beat a snail up... then thought to myself.... what a godawful retarded game. uninstalled about 30 seconds later
                        You can beat snails? Shit, I didn't know that! Someone link me. (kidding)
                        Spider
                        Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                        Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

It got extended from Dec 1 to Dec 15 to Jan 1 to Jan 14 now.

No Face he hasn't spoken with me since right after he banned me and he said, "You have 3 minutes, type your dispute and when I get done watching this movie I will read it."

I had F22 Raptor look it up and he confirmed that it had been extended but no reason has ever been given.

Comment

Maybe they saw your gallery pic and decided you shouldn't mix with the general public till after the holidays
                            ?find dads revenge

Comment

I'm not in the gallery you moron. Your gallery pic makes me afraid for my 10 year old cousins (male and female).

Comment

Working...
                              X