Worst (or best!) Last Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst (or best!) Last Date

Along the theme of the thread which asked for everyones worst first date I thought it would be fun to reflect on the endings of relationships. Once you've been dating someone for a while it's impossible to know when a date begins and regular relationship maintenance time ends so this isn't really about the worst or best last date I just wanted a thread title that communicated generally what I was getting at.

Throughout my life I've been in 3 relationships of any type. One was my first short little flirtation with the opposite sex which occurred when I was around, oh, 15 or so. Lasted a couple months if I recall. The third relationship hasn't ended and hopefully never will. It's the second that ended which I will dwell upon!

Anyway, I just want to communicate to you the moment that I realized it was over. Relationships, by the way, are rarely over when you or the partner say they are. Theres that period of regret, where you constantly ask yourself "did I just cock up big time, should I call her or what?". Well, anyway, a few weeks after we had broken up I was walking through the cold. It was winter at the time and I was drinking green tea on my way to my car after class at the wonderful university I attend on a relatively frequent basis.

We used to drink green tea together since she thought it was healthy and I had no strong preference for beverages though I've always been a bit of a mocha or hot chocolate kind of guy. Anyway, I'm sipping this green tea when I think to myself, why the hell am I drinking this swill? Yick! I dumped it in the next garbage can and haven't had green tea since, likely never will.

That was the end of my second (and to this point longest at around 3 years) relationship.

How about you guys and girls? By the way, my story was lame and boring so someone make this thread more interesting. This topic has potential!
    Spider
    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

i broke up with my on and off girlfriend for almost 5 years on her birthday and havent talked to her since

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

No funny details?
      Spider
      Formerly EEK! A Spider!
      Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Spider View Post
        No funny details?
        Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        i broke up with my on and off girlfriend for almost 5 years on her birthday and havent talked to her since, oh yeah did I mention I took a shit on her birthday cake?
        -_-

Comment

Working...
        X