Mortgage in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage in USA

Can someone help me out where to find (what website for example) a mortgage deal calculator, based on your income (and own money) in USA? I can find them easely in my countries website's but not in the usa..

I'm curious what you can get in NYC. I know my yankee girlfriend's brother pays -alot- to rend in manhatten.

Thanks.

letsssssssssssssssssss skip this
    Last edited by SEAL; 12-08-2006, 06:15 AM.

Comment

It's not a fixed rate really, I don't think at least. It changes based on what bank and what part of the country you live in.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Also depends on your credit
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Hmm.
          In here, it's only based on your income... and of course on your own money/ dept if availible. Basic rule is: year income * 4 (or times 5 sometimes). Or another calculation is that 1/3 of your month salary (after tax) is the max you can get a loan for, for a house.

So, in usa, this little rule calculator doesn't apply? It just isn't a simple rule?
          For instance with bad credit history you can get only a house of year income * 2 and good credit is a year income * 5? Confusing..

Comment

Credit reports are vastly more complicated than that in the US. There are websites that do it for free for you but I don't feel like locating one right now. Basically there are 3 main ways, or companies, that calculate it (all can be done free at different websites) and banks look at all 3.

Comment

freecreditreport.com

Some realtors and banks will give you a fixed rate. But not all. I'd suggest just pick up one of those free Real Estate magazines at the news stand and look around.

Comment

Working...
              X