Make your offers here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your offers here...

I need a new squad and I'm very bribable...
    So make your offers here, what you wanna give to me to get me on your squad...
    It better be a lot...
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

GiantTiger, do your tryout.

Comment

whats funny is you think someone is gonna give YOU something for you to join their squad, when YOU'RE the one who should be giving THEM something to be allowed on their squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        whats funny is you think someone is gonna give YOU something for you to join their squad, when YOU'RE the one who should be giving THEM something to be allowed on their squad.
        Considering you are a farting gypsy and do not know how incredible awesome I am, I'll explain to you why people would like to give me something to make me go to their squad.

I am incredibly awesome, so people would like me on their squad and would even give me things to make me go to their squad...

Please refrain from posting blatantly stupid things, that anyone with a half-assed brain would understand. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Trying to max out the awsome-o-meter in a joking mather is in fact not funny at all... when you refer in your signature to a won championship.

Comment

Lol "farting gypsy." You should post more, Pj.

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
              Trying to max out the awsome-o-meter in a joking mather is in fact not funny at all... when you refer in your signature to a won championship.
              You're jealous of my titles? or what's your problem you self-inflating sexy-time piece of rubber that's been spermafilled to the head.
              Please refrain from posting in what's supposed to be a serious thread, which gets fucked up by stupid comments that have no connection with this thread like yours, but it somehow cannot be because we have a lot of semencraving sluts on these forums.

Comment

Oooh... there's going to be a .5 deduction for re-using the "please refrain from posting" remark. Hopefully it won't set him back too far and he can make it up in the long program.

Comment

Nope. Not jealous of your titles. And there is no problem. No need to get all sensitive and emotional my little puppy.

My reply was in fact a serious reply to your serious thread.

Comment

pjot ill take you for a ride in a big truck. its mo betta than any other

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
                      Nope. Not jealous of your titles. And there is no problem. No need to get all sensitive and emotional my little puppy.

My reply was in fact a serious reply to your serious thread.
                      Ok, for this once i'll be very simple and explain to you one or two things... I have those titles in my signature because I really couldn't give a horses ass about what I win here and how I win them etc etc... I find it rather silly and amusing how people here brag about winning and how others counter it with "you didn't earn it", "I don't care about winning one", "Only nerds win titles" or any other remark allong those lines.

It's fun to see the little fuz around it all, and even more fun in participating in stupid discussions like that. It is fun because acting blatantly stupid, ignorant and blunt is fun from time to time. People that know me, know that I am hardly ever serious about something, but that is something you cannot see through my computer screen because it's something you portray with physicall expressions off the face mostly...

So in all seriousness, learn to grasp a lil sence of sarcasm of any kind before attacking/replying to anything I say. This cause I am getting tired of Jihadishwashers like yourself who absolutly have an underdeveloped brain compared to other real awesome and really really smart people like myself... You always have to explain when being serious and when not, while in most cases it's pretty obvious what people mean.

Now back on topic, I need bribes, lots o' em, so I can join your squad... not just any squad, YOUR squad... so get em bribes over here fast...

P.S. Parts of this article might be serious while others might not be. If you are not smart enough to understand what is and what's not, that is YOUR own fault. I cannot be held responsible for it nor for bad english.

Comment

I will give you seven (7) internets
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

lol, this is pathetic...
                          -Kawrae

Comment

<tapping pen in mouth on the desk> Think Mc Fly !

grasp my lil sence of sarcasm. I -do- read your sarcastic text, too bad you think I'm being serious in this thread. Try to think a little less next time.

Comment

wait...
                              I forgot to add a smiley to it, to highlight the think a little big less part. (comeback answer: think less? well that's easy for you to say!)

:w00t:

Comment

Working...
                              X