Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck's "Farewell to Walker" Letter

Dear Friends:

I was lying in bed a couple of months ago and I started reflecting back to my Martial Arts career as a fighter. I remembered back to 1974, when I decided to retire after six years as the undefeated World Middleweight Karate Champion. I thought that I could defend my title again in 1975 at the age of 35 and win my seventh consecutive year, but then again I could probably lose, so I decided to retire as an undefeated champion. To this day I am considered one of the top fighters of all time. If I had fought and lost, that may not have been the case.

Then I began thinking about Walker, Texas Ranger. Fortunately, Walker has been a top rated series for eight years and I thought it could probably have a successful ninth season, but then again maybe not. Anyway that is the reason I am ending Walker, Texas Ranger. I want the series to end as a winner. I know the let down of Walker being over will be very emotionally hard on me, just as it did when I retired as a fighter, but I did not stop doing my Martial Arts when I retired and I will not stop acting when Walker is over. I hope whenever my acting career goes that I will still have your support! As I have always believed, "When one door closes, a bigger one opens."

God Bless you.

Sincerely your friend,

Chuck Norris
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

more badass than chuck norris

Comment

OMG SCHOPE...IS THIS A CRAZY BRAZILIAN METAPHOR? YOU'RE NOT RETIRING FROM TW ARE YOU?! :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
        OMG SCHOPE...IS THIS A CRAZY BRAZILIAN METAPHOR? YOU'RE NOT RETIRING FROM TW ARE YOU?! :fear:
        Yeah, his schope factor is melting, because I'm on squad and on bd freq..
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

WELLCUM 2 2001!!!

Comment

I didn't ever realize he was actually a REAL fighter, I thought he was on the same level as Dr. Phil or William Hung. Learn something new every day.

Comment

Speaking of hacks I've recently learned that Sean Hannity doesn't have a college degree (outside of stupid honorary degrees) and worked as a construction worker before some moron hired him to talk out of his ass on the radio. Nothing wrong with that but you'd think that some sort of education or experience would be helpful in the political commentating business. He's so stereotypically and offensively conservative though that I doubt FoxNews could find anyone that was educated and willing to say the things that he does.

Comment

Working...
              X