Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elimination arenas back together?

Would you like to see ?go elim and ?go baseelim to be put back into a one
    arena, ?go elim? Elim would be Elim again, a place for elitists and trashtalk,
    competition and for building a reputation. In other words, fun and exciting.
    Ara / AraGee / Death
    SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
    SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
    TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
    ----------------------------------------------

No, because I don't want to warbird when I want to jav, and I don't want to jav when I want to warbird, nor does anyone else. This is why Tournament has been talked about being split up. Warbird elim runs fine on its own, and baseelim can too, most of the time.
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

hell yes

i broght this idea before. it would make belim alive again
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Yes, it would make belim active again :/
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

that would be fantasticular

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Lol... This has been requested ten kazillion times, it's not going to happen...

I come back and do my usual 4 monthly check up on tw and it's not changed one bit. Lol..
            Kind of amusing.
            STARKITTY
            A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Notice: For the most part, its only the javs who want baseelim to get reunited with elim because they want more people to play. The warbirders are pretty much content with playing with their ships in ?go elim by themselves :P
              May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

The only problem in elims is belim, elim has enough players to have it running 24/7. Anyway I would love to see it happen, brings a little more competition in this game. I think that if you merge them, people who do good at jav will also play warbird because they don't watn to suck when people voted for warbird and vica versa
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Hell f'king yes
                  "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

fuck this idea, because everyone would vote jav and take it over, fuck javs

javs already took over tourny which is why i never ever play it anymore, its a waste of time to even try to vote wb in there anymore, and thats why tourny will eventually die out just like baseelim

javs ruin the wb/jav mix games, its your fault you cant keep javs in your own arenas, tell them to leave tourny and play baseelim instead
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

There is no need for belim cause the "new belim" is now ?go javs. If you want jav elim to work, remove ?go javs or you can try to merge them to have the javs cry about being outvoted by all the ?go elim regulars.
                      DELETED

Comment

Yeah I suggest merging elim and wbduel (two option vote), and getting rid of ?go javs and baseelim.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

reunite elim and belim and get rid of ?go javs i say!
                          (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                          (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                          \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                          << evoce >>
                          /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                          (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                          (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                          TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                          TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

1. Merge elim and baseelim.
                            2. Make the usage limit to play in the arena something higher, like 250 hours or even 500 to avoid aliasing.
                            3. Have the top elim rankers on the TW.Org main page.
                            4. Have a more complicated ranking system, that counts wins into averages, so people can't go 5-0 and spec, and still be highly ranked.
                            5. Don't make a second tourny arena, we already have too many automated things.
                            6. Have squad-averages as a category you can lookup on the roboref, such as !rank quicksand, and it will give the average of all the QS's players elim recs together. Have this posted on TW.Org also.
                            7. Lock ?go javs except on weekends.
                            8. Have a death limit based on players, for instance if two people are in and the death gets voted to 10, have it auto-change to five because, watching two newbies duel to 10 while you wait to get in sucks.
                            9. Make it so one ship can't be picked more then three times in a row, so if Javs get voted three times, then warbirds would come next, and vice versa.
                            10. Redesign the elim map, get rid of the stupid crap like spacetrees, and replace them with something that looks better, or makes more sense.
                            11. Have squads that have been around for X weeks send in Elim style maps, and if they have the highest average elim rank, then we use their map for elim until they are replaced by another squad.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Is it possible to have 1 bot (or two) running at the same time in this supposed merged arena so that people can play both elim and belim at the same time? And something to prevent them from warping out.

Maps DO have a lot of space, you know. You don't just have to use a tiny rectangle in the center like all of TW's other arenas.

Of course the only thing I see with this is that it's already being done like that.. in separate arenas. So I vote no on the mergizzle.
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X