Cells - Just thought I would let everyone know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cells - Just thought I would let everyone know

Any squads that are wanting to duel Cells or that might in the future, make sure you have 5 at that time. We were robbed of a game after they agreed to play 4 on 4. During the game they put their 5th in and refused to take him out causing us the loss. Some people might think, well its your fault for not having 5 but that shouldn't matter when its agreed upon. But I forget that it is TWD and their are newbie squads. Anyways, I'm just letting you all know so the same thing won't happen to you guys.

Later,
    ~GK
    "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."

on a side note, kanji has been challenging people, getting a match, and then showing absolutly no players. seems kinda fishy. especially since they accepted a jav match with us and a base match with value i think it was, at the same time and showed no players to either. don't get me wrong, easy points are fine with me. but whats up with that? i suppose everyone will be challenging kanji now.

Comment

I can't say anything about cells..just that shriek has done that a few times against us..but they always removed their 5th
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ancients did this agaisnt us once too...we saw it tho and put in a 5th aswell
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

we did that when annux was runnin the show

and i accidently did it to stone without noticing stone wanted 4v4 srry ria

you ended up winning anyways
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Some (a lot) squads do that when they are badly losing
            >>>>ClIcK HeRe<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by Bigwig
              on a side note, kanji has been challenging people, getting a match, and then showing absolutly no players. seems kinda fishy. especially since they accepted a jav match with us and a base match with value i think it was, at the same time and showed no players to either. don't get me wrong, easy points are fine with me. but whats up with that? i suppose everyone will be challenging kanji now.
              No, they just don't know what they're doing... seriously.

Comment

Paul... we're not much better. But we'll improve (hopefully).
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by h2o60
                  Some (a lot) squads do that when they are badly losing
                  Who?
                  I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
                    Paul... we're not much better. But we'll improve (hopefully).
                    No I was saying their cap doesn't know what he's doing... aww nvm

Comment

Working...
                    X