Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twsbl

Dear Trench Warrians,

I have been planning with Moltenrock <ZH> and BlueBlaze to help bring a TWSBL (Trench Wars Strikeball League). I want some feed back from you guys on what you might think about this. See if there is interest enough to get one going again.

Lots of love,
    Left_Eye
    sigpic

I miss playing sb, I'd love a league
    afksry

Comment

i'll always play in sb events

Comment

If there is strik ball

Personaly Wtf Stike Ball suck but if the people want it They can Hav it can i sujest SQuadStrick ball btw is it a strick ball leaugue or a squads play sricke ball.

Comment

Originally posted by L3xmark View Post
          Personaly Wtf Stike Ball suck but if the people want it They can Hav it can i sujest SQuadStrick ball btw is it a strick ball leaugue or a squads play sricke ball.
          non drunk posts only pls

Comment

Originally posted by iKillburger View Post
            non drunk posts only pls
            rofl, funny thing, thats he's actually sober :/
            Actually, I think lexmark hates me because I kicked the stupid printer when it printed my copies out green instead of black. I'm going to buy a real printer next time, but thats what I get for spending $25 for a printer -_-
            May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
              rofl, funny thing, thats he's actually sober :/
              Actually, I think lexmark hates me because I kicked the stupid printer when it printed my copies out green instead of black. I'm going to buy a real printer next time, but thats what I get for spending $25 for a printer -_-
              no i had to go to the toilet and i was typeing really fast cause i had mildly explosiv diareaa thanks -l3x

Comment

Originally posted by L3xmark View Post
                no i had to go to the toilet and i was typeing really fast cause i had mildly explosiv diareaa thanks -l3x
                STFU Blue Blaze btw i hated Strick ball the 1st time and now if u started up i still gunna hat it unless i get into it..lol

Comment

ban him now before the madness continues.
                  as long as there's dedicated staff it should be ok.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

On to reality, Strikeball is here, and we want your support, so ?go Strikeball and tell your friends and chats about it too. Any support/comments is appriciated and I'll enjoy losing to you in Strikeball :P

Comment

lol

Come Play ppl, Its Fun =p

Comment

Input Needed:

We need input in these areas concerning the league:

1. Greens vs. No Greens

2. If Greens, No Engine Shut Downs vs. Engine Shutdowns

3. Wormholes vs. Warpholes (Wormholes with no pull) vs. None (Wormholes removed and open space in its place)

4. Set Score vs. Timed Game
                        If Score, How many?
                        If Timed, How long?

5. Is it illegal to fly into the inner most part of the net when no ball is present?

6. Is it illegal to goalie, defend inside your goal, if ball is on other half of court?

Tell me your opinions on these possible settings/rules.

Notice: For questions 5/6, No means Legal and Yes means Illegal, sorry for any confusion.
                        Last edited by Blueblaze; 12-15-2006, 12:18 AM.

Comment

my second post, how exiting

Comment

1. Greens vs. No Greens

3. Wormholes vs. Warpholes (Wormholes with no pull) vs. None (Wormholes removed and open space in its place)

If Score, How many?
                            If Timed, How long?

5. Is it illegal to fly into the net when no ball is present?

6. Is it illegal to goalie if ball is on other half of court?

Well, i like greens, you never know what your gonna get, except if you spawn ontop of one, its an automatic engine failure thing..

sometimes they help, others they don't. It makes the game more interesting in my opinion.

wormholes, blahhh i could live without them. From what i heard, they were turned off in the last league. (doesn't matter to me)

If there is a league, i think the two teams should be able to choose the score they play to.. 5..10. etc. or have it like -- Matchbot87092834> Snipe! has challenged you to a sb game of 4v4, to 5, winby2.. and so on

and last.. i dont think you should ever be allowed inside the net (the inner thing) unless getting the ball.

blahh thats my opinion

Comment

1. Greens vs. No Greens

If Score, How many?
                              If Timed, How long?

5. Is it illegal to fly into the net when no ball is present?

6. Is it illegal to goalie if ball is on other half of court?

1. Greens
                              2. No engine shutdown
                              3. Wormholes or Warpholes.. I dont like the idea of nothing at all. The warping they provide adds a cool element to the gameplay. I don't mind wormholes either, but I guess some players are worried about the wormhole shot.
                              4. Games to 10
                              5. No
                              6. No

Comment

Working...
                              X