Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you refer to this game as "SubSpace" or "Continuum"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you refer to this game as "SubSpace" or "Continuum"?

I usually wind up referring to it as SubSpace and rarely Continuum, unless I am talking specifically about the client. Do you ever refer to it as Continuum?
    http://www.azimux.com FREE web-based strategy game

I usually call it Subspace, as Continuum didn't exist when I started o.o

Comment

When chatting I usually just say SS. I say Continuum when I feel like typing.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Ss, Subspace

Continuum Is Too Nerdy Sounding

Comment

Originally posted by AFPilot View Post
          I usually wind up referring to it as SubSpace and rarely Continuum, unless I am talking specifically about the client. Do you ever refer to it as Continuum?
          Same.

Although when I talk about the actual act of playing it, I almost always refer to it as Trench Wars (or Trenchwars or TW), since I really have never gotten addicted to any of the other zones.

(Eg. I think I'll play Trenchwars; I wonder if my squad is playing Trenchwars; ...etc)

Comment

No preference, really, but I find myself saying subspace aloud more often than continuum, and just type "ss".
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

SubSpace just has a better ring to it...
              But usually I'll refer it as "SubSpace/Continuum"
              Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
              -Buddha

Comment

always subspace, cuz it was subspace when i started and i liked that client better anyway, it used to have cool shit like an offline practice arena for teaching you how to play and stuff, continuum never had that
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I call the game and the in-game environment "Subspace". I only use "Continuum" to refer to the client program.

Comment

Ss
                    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
                      I call the game and the in-game environment "Subspace". I only use "Continuum" to refer to the client program.
                      Did you use the name "crown of thornz" or something like that for a while?
                      http://www.azimux.com FREE web-based strategy game

Comment

I actually refer to it as "2d spaceship game" or just "2d spaceship" because people don't know what I'm talking about otherwise
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I refer to it as a SubSpace, because even tho the current name is Continuum, I just find it as the client's name, not the whole games'.
                          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                          3:Shadowmere> LOL
                          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                          Shadowmere> Rofl
                          Up in ya !> With his feet
                          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                          Up in ya !> l44t feet
                          Deft> l44t f44t*
                          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

subspace. too use to saying it that way.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
                              I refer to it as a SubSpace, because even tho the current name is Continuum, I just find it as the client's name, not the whole games'.
                              kinda like oyu..i refer to you as "the faggot" because even tho your name is Sertifi. ,i just find that as the players name, not the person who is the player Sertifi.

Comment

Working...
                              X