Double Squadding and a TWL Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Squadding and a TWL Announcement

I will be announcing the teams that will be participating in TWL Season 6 in the next couple of days. Things will be a bit different than previously thought, we have room for 4 new basing, 6 new Jav, and 7 new Dueling squads.

On the note of Double Squadding. Before I announce the teams who will be participating in this TWL season, I am going to pore over every log imaginable to weed out and locate each person who is Double Squadding in TWD. Any person that I find to be Double Squadding in TWD, will not be allowed to participate in TWL. Some people have already been approached about this, and have righted their wrong. This is your chance to do the same. If you happen to share computers with someone, or use the same connection under one roof, you still need to notify us of this. Such notice can be mailed to trenchwarsleagues@yahoo.com so any future misunderstanding can be avoided.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

So will these squads be the top 4 non twl squads in TWBD
    and so on for the rest of TWD?
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Yes.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

KTHX
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

if you tell me how the logs are stored and what format everything is written in it, I'll make you a program to sort through all the players and see if there are any double squadders.
          The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
          -Dys

Comment

Already got it handled, thanks for the offer though

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

i would like to see legit squads get in.. not squads that dissolve after a loss or two.
              RaCka> how can i get you here
              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Can you post all names that got caught. I wanna laugh at them.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I just hope we don't have delays like last season- try to keep it moving on schedule, we have guys that make sure they're here on certain weekends cause they want to play certain squads- and it got all fucked up when they kept stopping and starting.

Lame squad is pussy for not being involved in leagues.
                  Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Working...
                  X