X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim Problem

Alright folks,

First off how is everyone doing.

Second elim is giving me problems. If I am in pub or any arena, sub-arena, priv-arena. then go to enter elim "in a ship" i get disconnected from the server (no matter if a game has already started or one is getting ready to start) I come back and enter "in spec" and I"m find. It does this everytime I enter "in a ship" (I never play ?go baseelim so I don't know if it does it in that but I would say so)

If thats not enough info here is a scenerio. I am in Pub being a jav and playing. Then the advertisement Elim is starting type ?go elim. So I type ?go elim. Fine an dandy. I enter "You have been disconnected from the server" So I come back enter in spec elim already started.

I'm in pub playing. Advertisement. I spec then enter. Fine and dandy.

Any ideas. I would be very much obliged.

Hell it might even be my shitty computer (AMD k6/2-200 200mhz integrated everything but my Performance Pro modem )
    ataris/justin/altitude

Does it take a long time before you see the anything? Like, do you see the "Entering arena" in 5 or more seconds?

Comment

Eh It takes the typical amount of time it does on any computer. W/in a second or so it is "Entering Arena" Then I enter elim and get disconnected (of course when i'm in any ship)
      ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Anyone help?

Any people able to help me or no?
        ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

I've had the same problems in old Pro, when entering prac arenas.
          I don't know what causes it, though. :/

Perhaps it's just too many people? That would maybe make it take longer to load, and thus would lag you out.
          Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
          MILITANT> wearfare
          MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
          MILITANT> bus fares
          ToP_DawG!> yah
          MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

I dont think so

I dun think so elim is quite small these days. 12 people in base elim and I get disconnected I dun think so
            ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

its ur crappy computer Ataris! hehe :P, hurry up and order your new AMD system

Comment

Dun worry

I'll get her soon I'll be ordering parts hear and there. First is the case and that small stuff. Then I'll be in to kick some major ass.

But on to the problem any ideas. I even close all my programs through the command prompt and it still does it. Free up as much space and still does so. I miss the ole days.
                ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Working...
                X