Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going crazy

today has been the worst day in the world,
    i drove to school got out of my car bam a flat tire, i sneak out of class jack up my car switch tires, in the middle of doing this my Girlfriends mom calls me and tells me that sam(gf) was in school and lost all feeling in her mouth and she cant talk and she lost feeling in the left side of her body and they were taking her to the children hospital and the doctors are saying she has pressure in her brain and shes gunna need surgery and shit.. and its only 2pm the day can still get worse. and on top of that i have to go to work in 2 minutes...does anyone know any info about that medical stuff and what it would take to fix it or soemthing so i could have some peace of mind in some sorts?
    Big Chill

i can only offer condolences and hope noone here at twforums makes fun of your situation.

a pressure in the brain can be a number of things, but i believe ssurgery would correct the pressure itself... i hope she's ok
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

wow, that's rough man. I hope everything turns out ok for her.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

gah, not to worry you more, but that sounds like a stroke.

My grandmother had a few, before she basically became a vegetable and we had to pull her off life support.

Sucks man, I hope it all works out
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Pressure in the brain can also be a warning sign of meningitis. Hope everything works out.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

That sucks, dude. All I can say is I had something similar happen to me, and I ended up fine. I didn't lose feeling in my body but like all my extremities started tingling, and I could talk, but it didn't make any sense. I swear, this happened at work, I wasn't on drugs. I went to the doctor and got a bunch of tests, and they said I was perfectly healthy. So things that seem really bad aren't always.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

first things first.
              take off work (which you didn't, I'm assuming) and go to the hospital to be with her.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

sorry to hear that dude.
                like bio said, take off work. be with her
                her skull could just be filling up with liquid which is causing pressure on the brain. this wouldnt be that bad because its easy to fix. hope things go alright.
                the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Fluid buildup is easy, they just put in a shunt and let it out periodically
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

sorry to hear that. I'm a dentist but if i was a neurosurgeon i probably would have known.
                    1: cReEmY> jab get a life
                    1: Twerp> pwned
                    1: Duel Pasta> LOL
                    1: Duel Pasta> ROFL
                    1: Duel Pasta> Cant Breath
                    1: Duel Pasta> You got pwned by a jr.

-----

8: cReEmY> If the square root of 5 is 2.5 then what is the square root of 1??
                    8: JabJabJab> Uh... STOP IT!! Your hurting my head!

cOnTaCt mE <- Want to talk to me click there!

Comment

yeah man, who cares about a flat when your girlfriend could be in trouble. I hope everything turns out to be fine, and she has a speedy recovery.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Condolences bro. It sounds like it could either just be a fluid buildup or possibly a stroke (although I don't think a stroke would put pressure on the brain? but I know they cause loss of feeling). Good luck to you and your girl, best wishes to you both.
                        oar> anyone in here good with math?
                        Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
                        Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Comment

Your girlfriend is of such an age that they take her to a childrens hospital?

Respect.
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

any updates yet?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
                              And stops my mind from wandering

Comment

Working...
                              X