Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock and Roll New Jersey

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16309688/

TRENTON, N.J. - New Jersey’s governor signed legislation Thursday giving gay couples all the rights and responsibilities of marriage allowed under state law — but not the title.

When the law goes into effect Feb. 19, New Jersey will become the third state offering civil unions to gay couples and the fifth allowing gay couples some version of marriage.

Connecticut and Vermont also offer civil unions for gay couples, while Massachusetts allows gay couples to marry, and California has domestic partnerships that bring full marriage rights under state law.
    In your face Pummel.

It may not be marriage, but it's awesome to see that more and more states are coming around and offering equal rights for all.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

I don't really hate gays that much, on the other hand, I hate Xog, he happens to be gay, giving me the obvious new vocabulary of insults against him.

Ward and Schope are the ones who's faces should be pushed in this.

Comment

I say let the gays marry. Why shouldn't they be allowed to suffer like straight people?
      oar> anyone in here good with math?
      Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
      Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Comment

yo im sorta with pummel on this one, im not exactly for gay people but as long as they dont try to protest more and more rights, then their fine. i know alot of gay and lesbian people, and alot of them are normal, but i dont chill w/any of them outside of school.
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          yo im sorta with pummel on this one, im not exactly for gay people but as long as they dont try to protest more and more rights, then their fine. i know alot of gay and lesbian people, and alot of them are normal, but i dont chill w/any of them outside of school.
          That's what people in the 60's said about blacks.

"I'm cool with them, as long as they aren't equal."
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I love gays.

.... well, not in that way but you know what I mean.

I'd like to see "dog people" discriminated against. Every time I walk by someone with a huge dog on a leash that is literally fucking staring me down and the person says "hes friendly" I'm just thinking we should lock you fuckers up.

I hate dogs.

Seriously what kind of tiny penis disease do you have if you need a giant killer dog? Who does that arouse? What kind of dude is like "man I really want to go out and get a huge black dog with fangs for my pet." Fucking creeps.
            Spider
            Formerly EEK! A Spider!
            Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Spider View Post
              I love gays.

.... well, not in that way but you know what I mean.

I'd like to see "dog people" discriminated against. Every time I walk by someone with a huge dog on a leash that is literally fucking staring me down and the person says "hes friendly" I'm just thinking we should lock you fuckers up.

I hate dogs.

Seriously what kind of tiny penis disease do you have if you need a giant killer dog? Who does that arouse? What kind of dude is like "man I really want to go out and get a huge black dog with fangs for my pet." Fucking creeps.

I hope you aren't comparing dogs to black people. LOL.

Comment

Working...
              X