Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New model ps3 costs $2,500

Originally posted by CrazyManKen
    The new Sony-branded living room box would, in Ken's (translated) words, "be a standard AV component sized box with a more powerful, power supply unit, anti-shake insulator, twice the main memory, and 2x HDMI to split sound and video output."

http://www.engadget.com/2006/12/20/k...v-centric-ps3/

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

RETARDED

Comment

Why not spend that much on your PC and make your PC amazingly, orgasmically great instead of wasting your time on that hunk of shit? Seriously. Console gamers confuse the shit out of me.

Comment

I am pretty sure that picture is fake.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Obviously, but I'm really concerned that Sony actually thinks this is a good idea.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

That shit better be able to cook and clean.

Comment

I'd really like to know who would buy this.
              DELETED

Comment

if for you guys its expensive, imagine for us in brazil. its like the same price of a new motorbike
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Um, that's less than a new 125 dirtbike here in the USA, so I guess Brazil has us beat. If that thing could play games, dvds, and act as my receiver in my av system...it still would never be worth anything near $2,500. Maybe like 700 bucks, being that a good receiver unit can cost around that if not more, but either way it's fucking stupid. Sony is fucking retarded.
                  oar> anyone in here good with math?
                  Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
                  Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Comment

This is why they're in 3rd Place in the new Console War.
                    DELETED

Comment

My girlfriend's got an Xbox 360 and it's fucking sexy magic. I know I'm not very up to date with computer gaming news

I also got Guitar Hero II with the Fisher Price guitar for free. Walked up to the counter at HMV with that and some more stuff, he forgot to scan it into the till, I walked out the shop
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Yeah, we could be feeding starving children with that money instead.

I'll take two.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

No I bought Sonic instead meaning she got another Christmas present and because I spent all that money on her I'm the ideal boyfriend
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

It just depends on what it can do.

There's a lot of people that would spend $2,500 on a device that functions like a super high-end "DVR+BluRay+CD/Mp3-Player+Digital-Media-Library+Gaming-Rig", as long it was trendy and provided cutting edge performance.

I'd personally rather save $1,000 by just building a media/gamer PC that did virtually the same shit, but there's a lot of people that either don't know how, or are sold on the brand marketing.

Comment

If it can BURN Blue-rays ... I could just recoop my losses by selling copies of Hitch on Blue-Ray.

Note: Hitch is a "launch" title for every single new format so far... how many versions of that damn movie do we need?
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X