Children of Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children of Men

Whoa, just saw the trailer for this movie and it looks awesome. Mind you, it might not appeal to some people's tastes but I think the plot is really original and intriguing, as well as not boring.

Women have become infertile in the future, and the world is in chaos because they know that it's going to end for them soon. Meanwhile, there's a chance of hope.

I don't know, you probably won't even give it a chance because of the movie title.

Here's the trailer site (apple but hey): http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...men/index.html
    Here's the movie's site: http://www.childrenofmen.net/
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

That looks pretty nuts.
    DELETED

Comment

Damn. Finally. I saw the trailer for this back when I saw Lady In The Water. Completly forgot about it.

I don't really understand the story though. So I wiki'd it. I have a slight grasp on it but I am just gonna have to watch it to find out. Really interesting.

Comment

It flopped.

Comment

I cried. Very good movie.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

damn the sigur ros near the end of the trailer really got to me too
            LA

Comment

I saw the trailer for that when I went to see Borat or something (not completely sure if it was Borat). Looks good anyway.

Comment

i've seen this film, and whilst it is not the type of genre of films i would go for; i would say it is a pretty decent film. the idea behind it is quite interesting.. and whilst i don't believe that women will suddenly become infertile; the idea of singling out immigrants in the film is an interesting point [in this film they litterally kill immigrants]
                Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
                Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
                Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
                Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
                Glide> so i made one

Comment

it's the best title of the year, hands down
                  2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                  2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                  2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                  2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                  2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                  1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                  1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                  1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Working...
                  X