Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mandatory merry christmas thread

Well, merry christmas!

No snow, green grass and windy as fuck. The finnish winter down in Helsinki isn't what it used to be <_<

My christmas will go out on the following: Sitting infront of the computer til around 5-6pm, then eat with my family - after that open the presents around 8-9pm and then start to drink with my brother, dad and cousin

What about you?
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Stuck in Washington state in the snow and cold with my family visiting my two older half-brothers. Gay. Southern Cali weather owns Washington's snow and 10 degree weather. Can't even get hammered...merry goddamn christmas.
    oar> anyone in here good with math?
    Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
    Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Comment

haha, i don't think my christmas will be much different from yours. i have like zero christmas-spirit in me this year... maybe i won't get drunk though.

anyway, some updated news about ice bears running around our streets in finland... Da1andonly> lol ja läste just att julgranen i vasa (på nå torg) har blåst bort
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

merry christmas.

tonight i will be going out. fourth night out on the lash running. running out of money like mad but its alright.

can't believe how fast this first semester of university has gone though, it's crazy, but i have over a month off for christmas which is awesome, will be able to spend some quality time with my girlfriend.

and spend some quality cash.

Comment

I have no Christmas spirit either, and can someone sell me beer cause shops closed already Merry Christmas still!
          (Paradise)>dj sage
          (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
          1: Dynasty> LOL
          1:vue> LOL
          1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Christmas? Merry Christmas? Excuse me, sir: you have offended my delicate sensibilities. What I think you mean is 'happy holidays'. I'll see you in court.
            FREE MANDELA

Comment

I just had my christmas meal and have taken some whisky and wine and strating to be a bit drunk! :>

Now about a hour till santa comes and then I'll enjoy my presents the rest of the evening (if I even get any!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
              Regency> not in for dd lol
              Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

We ate sooner than I thought. Taken a couple of beers already, starting to look promising. My grandmom is quite wasted already...(mind you, she's 94 and has taken 2 snapses (vodkashots) and one 0.5L beer) ^-^
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                  My grandmom is quite wasted already...(mind you, she's 94 and has taken 2 snapses (vodkashots) and one 0.5L beer) ^-^
                  Haha. I hope my sister brings me beer from esso if its open boo I have no xmas spirit seriously =/ Beer is only thing what can save my christmas : (((... Well you other people try to enjoy atleast =P.
                  (Paradise)>dj sage
                  (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                  1: Dynasty> LOL
                  1:vue> LOL
                  1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

it dropped below 50 degrees for like 2 weeks, now it's in the 60's/70's

i'm pissed
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Pretty much the same here in LA. 40's-60's over the last couple of weeks. Rarely rained, and most nights it went to 32 or below, so we coulda had snow.
                      DELETED

Comment

Merry Christmas, from SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT?
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I am going to get really drunk and play TrenchWars all day for christmas. I can't wait.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

its like goddamn sunny at all times during winter in southern california
                            LA

Comment

Gonna drink whisky at home and continue drinking in some local bar.

Comment

Working...
                              X