As Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Requested

As requested, here is a list of all squads who are returning to Trench Wars Leagues from last season.

TWL-Basing

Cripples
    Pallies
    Paladen
    Onix
    Disoblige
    Brit-Squad
    Anti-Scrub
    whiterabbits

TWL-Dueling

Cripples
    Pallies
    Paladen
    Melee
    Onix
    Disoblige
    Brit-Squad
    sk8
    Elusive

TWL-Javelin

Cripples
    Pallies
    Paladen
    Melee
    Onix
    Disoblige
    Anti-Scrub
    sk8
    Pure Luck
    Elusive
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

When will you be picking the best from TWD to join them?

-RR

Comment

I believe Pure Luck dissolved
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Is brit squad still alive? Do they play in twd?
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Titty would like to sign up for TWL.
          that is all, you may return to your normal chores.
          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

1.If you let Onix and British Squad in to TWLB (Who have played a combine total of three TWBD matches, all onix) there needs to be a strict no tolerance policy for no shows. I respect both these squads, but they need to prove they deserve spots over squads like spastic, shriek, No Surrender, and FMM who've proved they have an interest in basing.
            2. I thought if you had 50% of your roster and competed in the last twl you had a spot. Why isn't No Surrender on the TWLB list?

Comment

Elusive not playin base?
              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Paladen is playing all of them
                - Tanker (aka. Acid Tank, Late, Pelikaani)
                "No Fear, No Sense, and Soon No Lunch!"

- Paladen Squad Assistant
                - Trench Wars Development
                - Trench Wars Forum Super Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                  Elusive not playin base?
                  They're not a returning squad I believe warp. I also didn't mention them because they currently have a spot via their TWD placement.

Comment

what about shriek? Do they not have enough of their roster to be considered a returning squad? Same deal with No Surrender?
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Wy would Onix and britsquad or any1 else who has a spot seccured bother to play TWBD when they dont need to , think a little , these squads have proven by playing the whole of last season so dont come complaining now. If they needed to qualify they would play twbd since they dont who cares.
                      There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

They play twbd to practise, tryout lineups.. ect.

Now stop your damn whining and be gratefull for all the stuff that we have in tw.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

yea, i would like to know why no surrender is not in twl, we have 50% roster from last season, wtf?

Comment

No You dont skate. :P Shriek has really close to 50% now i think. Onix and BritSquad should NOT be in TWLB. Even if my squad (shriek) doesnt make it to it, id like to see a well rounded league. Everyone knows those 2 teams will never win a game except vs each other.
                            :yawn:

Comment

Cripples, Pallies, Paladen, Disoblige + others

Who's gonna be the best overall team (In all 3 leagues)?
                              oOo
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X