This Christmas ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Christmas ...

Ok, be frank, how many kilos have you put on this Christmas?
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

zero

as both a blessing and a curse, my weight never changes ever
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

haven't checked the scale yet...i can't see far enough over my gut to the ground to find one.

Comment

chrismas is 1 day, how many weight can u probably gain ...
        Last edited by Fluffz; 12-27-2006, 04:44 PM.

Comment

The average christmas dinner (Minus dessert) is 3000 calories. Although, I myself both eat hard and play hard, and didnt gain any fat weight.

Comment

The only thing i eat at christmas dinner are crescents. Maybe a potato or two.

Comment

I ate christmas dinner for 4 days (today was the last. Phew finally over) and gained about 2 pounds :F
              But my dad got a rowing machine so I'll get em off in a few days :P
              2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

It's not the Christmas dinner that is too worrying for me. It's more the heaps of chocolate I got.
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

The stomache flu prevented me from eating anything on Christmas at all.
                  Ate a piece of toast, probably lost weight.
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffz View Post
                    its not christmas day--its all the parties. i do a big dinner with the family, big dinner with my extended family on both sides, assorted friends, etc. and at all these gala events are mounds of sugary delights. Basically i eat more junk food in a two week period than i do the rest of the year, on top of consistently large meals. thats where you gain weight.

Comment

ill put a big kilo between your breasts telcat
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Telcat has breasts?

Comment

Where have you been?
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffz View Post
                            Did I ask you how many kilos have you put on this Christmas day? I totally meant this Christmas period, which we all know spans from the 22th Dec to the 27th. :fear:

Give the family meals and Chocolates, Christmas becomes my favourite time to go to the malls and observing how large peoples bellies have became. Not did I particularly visit the mall just for that, but bulges on the bellies are kind of obvious :wub:

As I have always said: if you can not cull the increasing the number of fatties, join them!
                            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                              if you can not cull the increasing the number of fatties
                              jeez telcat, you don't need to kill people just because they are fat...
                              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                              X