PDA

View Full Version : TWEL (No Longer) Postponed

Asmodeus
12-27-2006, 02:37 PM
Old News:
The person responsible for getting this season's playoffs up and running left too many problems with the current Duelbot and is (was) unwilling to fix them. TWDev is backed up with work and has other higher priorities. There is no ETA as to when these problems will be fixed.

We hope to get TWEL back up and running as soon as possible when we have a fully functioning and automated bot. Till further notice, TWEL is postponed. I'll keep everyone updated when I can.

Furthermore, we're going to try and bring back an older version of Duelbot up for all of you to continue to use. However, this bot will not be used for TWEL purposes (as far as I know). We're still fleshing that part out as I type this.

Our apologies to all of you who were looking forward to this season's playoffs and we're sorry for any and all inconveniences.

Regards,
TWEL Staff

P.S.: Yes, the match notices will stop, along with the MessageBot spam.

Update: TWEL Playoffs are back in business! Check here for more info. (http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showpost.php?p=534770&postcount=11)

Dreamwin
12-27-2006, 02:55 PM
TWEL fucked up, again. At least for me, I believe its fucked up with some other ppl too, cause i asked staff and they told some players having same issues. In twel site there is playoff bracket and it says Ardo advanced, i mean wtf.
?find ardo
Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago.
And DuelBot keeps pming me with:
(DuelBot)>Your opponent (Ardo) has already advanced. PM me with !tchallenge 99 to challenge him/her.
Its pretty annoying to play whole season and it says im fell out of playoffs alrdy. + Im sure i`ve pmed bot with !yes <id> like 100 times.

Hope this will get fixed when we start again

Shan
12-27-2006, 02:58 PM
Well I just hope there wont be a reset if its possible to fix it without it and continue where we left!

Mega Newbie
12-27-2006, 03:16 PM
(DuelBot)>Your opponent (Mega Newbie) has just advanced. Pm me with !tchallenge 48 to challenge him/her.

for the first time i was scared.

bubbles19518
12-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Its the right thing to do.

Pummel
12-27-2006, 04:38 PM
TWEL fucked up, again. At least for me, I believe its fucked up with some other ppl too, cause i asked staff and they told some players having same issues. In twel site there is playoff bracket and it says Ardo advanced, i mean wtf.
?find ardo
Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago.
And DuelBot keeps pming me with:
(DuelBot)>Your opponent (Ardo) has already advanced. PM me with !tchallenge 99 to challenge him/her.
Its pretty annoying to play whole season and it says im fell out of playoffs alrdy. + Im sure i`ve pmed bot with !yes <id> like 100 times.

Hope this will get fixed when we start again

Did you read Asmodeus' post at all? Jesus fuck.

Ikrit
12-27-2006, 11:43 PM
UPDATE tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG1, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG2, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG3 SET DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG3.fnTournyUserTwo, DTG2.fnOneActivity = 0, DTG2.fnTwoActivity = 0 WHERE (DTG1.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne OR DTG1.fnTournyUserTwo = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne) AND DTG1.fnTournyID = DTG2.fnTournyID AND DTG1.fnGameRound = (DTG2.fnGameRound - 1) AND (DTG2.fnTournyUserOne <> -1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo <> -1) AND DTG3.fnGameID = (DTG1.fnGameID - 1) AND DTG3.fnStatus = 2 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo

+

UPDATE tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG1, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG2, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG3 SET DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG3.fnTournyUserOne, DTG2.fnOneActivity = 0, DTG2.fnTwoActivity = 0 WHERE (DTG1.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne OR DTG1.fnTournyUserTwo = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne) AND DTG1.fnTournyID = DTG2.fnTournyID AND DTG1.fnGameRound = (DTG2.fnGameRound - 1) AND (DTG2.fnTournyUserOne <> -1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo <> -1) AND DTG3.fnGameID = (DTG1.fnGameID - 1) AND DTG3.fnStatus = 1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo

+

AND DTG.fnStatus = 0

+

4 more lines to duelbot

=

Playoffs running again

Sorry I've had a life the past couple days

Pummel
12-27-2006, 11:46 PM
UPDATE tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG1, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG2, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG3 SET DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG3.fnTournyUserTwo, DTG2.fnOneActivity = 0, DTG2.fnTwoActivity = 0 WHERE (DTG1.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne OR DTG1.fnTournyUserTwo = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne) AND DTG1.fnTournyID = DTG2.fnTournyID AND DTG1.fnGameRound = (DTG2.fnGameRound - 1) AND (DTG2.fnTournyUserOne <> -1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo <> -1) AND DTG3.fnGameID = (DTG1.fnGameID - 1) AND DTG3.fnStatus = 2 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo

+

UPDATE tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG1, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG2, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG3 SET DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG3.fnTournyUserOne, DTG2.fnOneActivity = 0, DTG2.fnTwoActivity = 0 WHERE (DTG1.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne OR DTG1.fnTournyUserTwo = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne) AND DTG1.fnTournyID = DTG2.fnTournyID AND DTG1.fnGameRound = (DTG2.fnGameRound - 1) AND (DTG2.fnTournyUserOne <> -1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo <> -1) AND DTG3.fnGameID = (DTG1.fnGameID - 1) AND DTG3.fnStatus = 1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo

+

AND DTG.fnStatus = 0

+

4 more lines to duelbot

=

Playoffs running again

Sorry I've had a life the past couple days

I had a life once. :O

Dreamwin
12-28-2006, 05:10 AM
Did you read Asmodeus' post at all? Jesus fuck.

Yes i did, i just wanted to write something, was 2bored.

Goddess
12-28-2006, 05:14 AM
Ikrit is a hero... worship him :wub:

Asmodeus
12-28-2006, 05:29 PM
I was under the impression that the person responsible for getting the playoffs up and running didn't want anything more to do with TWEL, but that isn't the case anymore. Thanks to that person TWEL is back in business. All the bugs have finally been fixed; the playoff brackets (http://www.trenchwars.org/TWEL/index.php?a=tourny) have been fixed as well. So please check the playoff brackets (http://www.trenchwars.org/TWEL/index.php?a=tourny) to see where you all currently stand...and start dueling!

Ikrit
12-28-2006, 05:52 PM
I was under the impression that the person responsible for getting the playoffs up and running didn't want anything more to do with TWEL, but that isn't the case anymore. Thanks to that person TWEL is back in business. All the bugs have finally been fixed; the playoff brackets (http://www.trenchwars.org/TWEL/index.php?a=tourny) have been fixed as well. So please check the playoff brackets (http://www.trenchwars.org/TWEL/index.php?a=tourny) to see where you all currently stand...and start dueling!

"person" refers to me

Asmodeus
12-28-2006, 05:59 PM
"person" refers to me
Tis true.

duel pasta
12-28-2006, 06:17 PM
nice

Shan
12-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Very nice, thank you!