X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL (No Longer) Postponed

Old News:
    Code:
    The person responsible for getting this season's playoffs up and running left too many problems with the current Duelbot and is (was) unwilling to fix them.  TWDev is backed up with work and has other higher priorities.  There is no ETA as to when these problems will be fixed.

We hope to get TWEL back up and running as soon as possible when we have a fully functioning and automated bot.  Till further notice, TWEL is postponed.  I'll keep everyone updated when I can.

Furthermore, we're going to try and bring back an older version of Duelbot up for all of you to continue to use.  However, this bot will not be used for TWEL purposes (as far as I know).  We're still fleshing that part out as I type this.

Our apologies to all of you who were looking forward to this season's playoffs and we're sorry for any and all inconveniences.

Regards,
    TWEL Staff

P.S.: Yes, the match notices will stop, along with the MessageBot spam.
    Update: TWEL Playoffs are back in business! Check here for more info.
    Last edited by Asmodeus; 12-28-2006, 08:25 PM.

TWEL fucked up, again. At least for me, I believe its fucked up with some other ppl too, cause i asked staff and they told some players having same issues. In twel site there is playoff bracket and it says Ardo advanced, i mean wtf.
    ?find ardo
    Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago.
    And DuelBot keeps pming me with:
    (DuelBot)>Your opponent (Ardo) has already advanced. PM me with !tchallenge 99 to challenge him/her.
    Its pretty annoying to play whole season and it says im fell out of playoffs alrdy. + Im sure i`ve pmed bot with !yes <id> like 100 times.

Hope this will get fixed when we start again
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Well I just hope there wont be a reset if its possible to fix it without it and continue where we left!
      (Paradise)>dj sage
      (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
      1: Dynasty> LOL
      1:vue> LOL
      1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

(DuelBot)>Your opponent (Mega Newbie) has just advanced. Pm me with !tchallenge 48 to challenge him/her.

for the first time i was scared.

Comment

Its the right thing to do.
          -Bubbles
          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
            TWEL fucked up, again. At least for me, I believe its fucked up with some other ppl too, cause i asked staff and they told some players having same issues. In twel site there is playoff bracket and it says Ardo advanced, i mean wtf.
            ?find ardo
            Not online, last seen more than 10 days ago.
            And DuelBot keeps pming me with:
            (DuelBot)>Your opponent (Ardo) has already advanced. PM me with !tchallenge 99 to challenge him/her.
            Its pretty annoying to play whole season and it says im fell out of playoffs alrdy. + Im sure i`ve pmed bot with !yes <id> like 100 times.

Hope this will get fixed when we start again

Did you read Asmodeus' post at all? Jesus fuck.

Comment

UPDATE tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG1, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG2, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG3 SET DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG3.fnTournyUserTwo, DTG2.fnOneActivity = 0, DTG2.fnTwoActivity = 0 WHERE (DTG1.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne OR DTG1.fnTournyUserTwo = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne) AND DTG1.fnTournyID = DTG2.fnTournyID AND DTG1.fnGameRound = (DTG2.fnGameRound - 1) AND (DTG2.fnTournyUserOne <> -1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo <> -1) AND DTG3.fnGameID = (DTG1.fnGameID - 1) AND DTG3.fnStatus = 2 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo

+

UPDATE tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG1, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG2, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG3 SET DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG3.fnTournyUserOne, DTG2.fnOneActivity = 0, DTG2.fnTwoActivity = 0 WHERE (DTG1.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne OR DTG1.fnTournyUserTwo = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne) AND DTG1.fnTournyID = DTG2.fnTournyID AND DTG1.fnGameRound = (DTG2.fnGameRound - 1) AND (DTG2.fnTournyUserOne <> -1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo <> -1) AND DTG3.fnGameID = (DTG1.fnGameID - 1) AND DTG3.fnStatus = 1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo

+

AND DTG.fnStatus = 0

+

4 more lines to duelbot

=

Playoffs running again

Sorry I've had a life the past couple days
              Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit View Post
                UPDATE tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG1, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG2, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG3 SET DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG3.fnTournyUserTwo, DTG2.fnOneActivity = 0, DTG2.fnTwoActivity = 0 WHERE (DTG1.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne OR DTG1.fnTournyUserTwo = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne) AND DTG1.fnTournyID = DTG2.fnTournyID AND DTG1.fnGameRound = (DTG2.fnGameRound - 1) AND (DTG2.fnTournyUserOne <> -1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo <> -1) AND DTG3.fnGameID = (DTG1.fnGameID - 1) AND DTG3.fnStatus = 2 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo

+

UPDATE tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG1, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG2, tblDuelTournyGame AS DTG3 SET DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG3.fnTournyUserOne, DTG2.fnOneActivity = 0, DTG2.fnTwoActivity = 0 WHERE (DTG1.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne OR DTG1.fnTournyUserTwo = DTG2.fnTournyUserOne) AND DTG1.fnTournyID = DTG2.fnTournyID AND DTG1.fnGameRound = (DTG2.fnGameRound - 1) AND (DTG2.fnTournyUserOne <> -1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo <> -1) AND DTG3.fnGameID = (DTG1.fnGameID - 1) AND DTG3.fnStatus = 1 AND DTG2.fnTournyUserOne = DTG2.fnTournyUserTwo

+

AND DTG.fnStatus = 0

+

4 more lines to duelbot

=

Playoffs running again

Sorry I've had a life the past couple days

I had a life once. :O

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                  Did you read Asmodeus' post at all? Jesus fuck.
                  Yes i did, i just wanted to write something, was 2bored.
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Ikrit is a hero... worship him :wub:
                    Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

TWEL Playoffs are back in business

I was under the impression that the person responsible for getting the playoffs up and running didn't want anything more to do with TWEL, but that isn't the case anymore. Thanks to that person TWEL is back in business. All the bugs have finally been fixed; the playoff brackets have been fixed as well. So please check the playoff brackets to see where you all currently stand...and start dueling!

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus View Post
                        I was under the impression that the person responsible for getting the playoffs up and running didn't want anything more to do with TWEL, but that isn't the case anymore. Thanks to that person TWEL is back in business. All the bugs have finally been fixed; the playoff brackets have been fixed as well. So please check the playoff brackets to see where you all currently stand...and start dueling!
                        "person" refers to me
                        Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit View Post
                          "person" refers to me
                          Tis true.

Comment

nice
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Very nice, thank you!
                              (Paradise)>dj sage
                              (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                              1: Dynasty> LOL
                              1:vue> LOL
                              1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Working...
                              X