The End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End

Comet, supernova, nuclear war- whatever situation tickles your toes, how would you prefer "the end" to come about?

Would you want to go out in a flash, maybe see a bright light on the horizon and then nothingness?

Or would you like to know about it say 2 days before the end actually comes?

This isn't the type of situation that can be averted by a spaceship with a nuke going to save the day, or a lone marine knee-deep in enemy territory, this is it, no escape, no second chances, but death in every way shape and form. The end.

How would you want to go?

And another thing, why do people loot in situations like those? Steal tv's in Armageddon or rob an electronics store? Would you do that if you choose the two day advance warning? What would you do in your 2 days left on earth? Why would you choose one decision over the other?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

i would prefer the end to come in a self triggered art of destruction by knowingly starting a futuristic process that voids the complete universe.

that implies, yes i would want to know exactly when my existence ends. in my 2 last days i would be working 24/2 on my officially harmless invention.

Comment

If I knew 2 days in advance, I would like to shoot someone that was a complete arsehole.

And then I would probably kill myself so I am sure I would not suffer.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I'd prefer to have everyone else know that it was coming like...a week in advance...because you could totally get as much anonymous sex as you wanted, with virtually no fear of consequences.

Comment

I'd rather know, and then let the world wide orgy begin.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

For those that believe, there will be a 3 day notice before the end comes.
            You don't have to believe it now, but hopefully many of you will have your eyes opened by knowing this in advance, then seeing it happen before your very eyes.... or through the media.

As I've stated in previous posts, His Story repeats. In this example, we have the pattern of Moses and his brother Aaron going before the pharoah. Only this time it's the real deal. Instead of the pharoah, we have the anti-christ coming into power; i.e. Satan in person - defacto. Descending from the heavens and most of the world believing that it's Jesus returning. Although, the actual confrontation with the anti-christ doesn't happen until the last 5 months of their 3 1/2 year ministry... Which is when he arrives.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses,
            and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
            Not literal sackcloth. This just means that they'll be dressed basically in rags... like a homeless person.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
            This could be literal, but I'm thinking it's just that if a person confronts them in negative dialogue, they'll have the sharp tongue & wit to make that person wish he didn't say anything. It's the ultimate in verbal pwnage.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony,
            the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
            Jerusalem, for those that don't know and the 'street' in this case could very possibly mean in a large public place; e.g. Stadium?

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
            And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. (Rev. 11:3-13)
            Immediately after this happens, the real Jesus returns and establishes His Throne on earth. At the same time, all mankind changes from physical to spiritual bodies. Some painlessly, some with much pain & agony.

If you've seen the chart i've posted from the racist thread by Blueblaze, you'll see that we're already in "The Lord's Day". And if the Mayans are right about 2012, then we should see these super preachers sometime around the year 2009. It's already written that half the world will fall for the lie of the AC. I just hope many of you guys on this forum get your eyes divinely opened before then, because that's the only way to see the deception.

<3 :bye2:

Comment

when the workers take over, and the capitalist pigs decide all is lost and just click detonate and every item that they sold explodiated.
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I would like to know 2 days in advance, then I would play subspace for 48 hours straight and go down like a true pilot.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

i'd prefer other this scenario: Somehow there is a flesh eating virus that completely wies out the entire male population on earth--save a handful of men and boys that are lucky enough to be from the deep end of the gene pool. Naturally i Survive. Naturally i'd be the alpha male in our dwindling population, and i'd get to take my pick and spend the rest of my life trying to repopulate the planet. Eventually i die from pure physical exhaustion. Kind of like how the Pope always dies after a while from overwork, only hopefully i'll last a little longer.

Comment

Oh Shit! Jesus is coming, look busy.
                    f

Comment

I'd stalk and rape as many supermodels as possible.

And I wouldn't mind the world ending by blowing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
                        Oh Shit! Jesus is coming, look busy.
                        ROFL :P

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                          I would like to know 2 days in advance, then I would play subspace for 48 hours straight and go down like a true pilot.

Can't wait till you have kids.

Comment

I'd want the world to end in complete and utter CHAOS. ...When I say in chaos I mean anything and everything is happening at the end...in the air, on land, and in the oceans....everything that you all can imagine happening is happening. Everywhere you look (all 360 degrees) chaos is happening. That's how I'd like the world to end.

Now if I had 2 days notice in advance.... I'd do everything I wanted to do and could do the first day...get a bj while I'm busy playing a video game (like SS for example) same day, then the next day I'd have as much sex as I possibly could...dying in orgasm the day the world ends.

Comment

See I find it interesting how often sex comes up in regards to the end of the world. I understand that lots of people aren't too religious, but I just wonder how many that were above killing someone or doing alot of bad deeds is willing to say "fuck it" when they know they're going to die and do a 180 in terms of moral values.

Like I'm sure there are a number of people that wouldn't go out and fuck as many as possible right now, but is that for moral/religious reasons, or just because they don't want to get AID's/STD's and die?

How many would turn even more religious as the end draws near?
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X