Joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joy

TY MM_GOD NOW IM BANNED CUS OF YOU. NEXT TIME WARN ME, DONT JUST DO A !TELL ASS THEN BAN ME, THX FOR TEACHING HIM HOW TO BE A GREAT MOD STAFF TRAINERS, MAYBE MM SHOULD LEARN TO WARN ME FIRST... INSTEAD OF BANNING ME. Which is the 2nd time ive been banned without a warning in the past 3 days, ty very much. Making it a 6 day ban even better.
    Last edited by Tobe; 02-16-2003, 07:58 PM.
    :yawn:

Were you even told what you were banned for?
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

it doesnt matter Tobe, you were fucking around and you got caught, good for staff, maybe it will teach you idiots a lesson

Comment

Since u know what ur talking about FaG, err MoG. I have to be warned first to be banned, he just gave me a !tell ass, and from what i was taught...u cant ban someone after they only give u a !tell.
        :yawn:

Comment

unless you were warned by someone else earlier and left before they could ban you.

Comment

Somehow I don't think anyone has sympathy for you when you complain about being banned for breaking the rules.
            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

I'm still waiting to hear what he did in the first place.

Comment

he did a ?help why did we even have a bwc, america owns all

got no response

he helped again, banned.
                1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

GJ Tobe, MM_God doesn't even visit these forums.
                  You should know:
                  mailto:complaints@trenchwars.org

EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                  cool koen> :)
                  PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                  cool koen> not because of a bug
                  EvoLd> Lol
                  Treachery> meh
                  EvoLd> why then?
                  PubAceR> women in power dont last
                  EvoLd> LOl
                  toaster oven reviews

Comment

Actually, it was me who banned you. You had a !tell ass, but you repeat offended so I hit !warn. Robohelp told me you had already been warned so I asked if anyone had any objections to me banning, and after recieving two no's I typed !ban. I actually typed after the second help call: FFS I'VE BUSTED A GUT TRYING TO RUN THIS THING, VIRTUALLY ALL MY ONLINE TIME HAS BEEN SPENT ORGANISING IT AND I GET IGNORANT ASSHOLES MESSAGING THIS. Or words to those effect.
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

You must admit, BWC is a giant pile of shit that no one cares about.

(DON'T BAN ME)
                      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

And you must admit that Zeus put a lot of effort into trying to organize a fairly large event. Maybe you haven't noticed, but there's not a lot of ass-patting and high fives going on in this forum. Instead of being permanently sour, how about giving him his goddamn propers?
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

To be 100% honest, when Zeus got staff after old TWL folded i was a little annoyed, but he has done a lot more than most staff has and deserves to be where he is. Thank you Zeus!! for alwasy doing your best.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                            And you must admit that Zeus put a lot of effort into trying to organize a fairly large event. Maybe you haven't noticed, but there's not a lot of ass-patting and high fives going on in this forum. Instead of being permanently sour, how about giving him his goddamn propers?

People get onto staff based on requests NOT invites. If you can't handle the responisbilities you shouldn't ask to be on staff in the first place.
                            Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

...the fuck? Telcat, Zeus is one of the better staff members. He hosts a lot of basing events, something that really helps transform pub newbies into skilled players. He also put in a lot of effort trying to organize this whole event, so like Conc said, give him some god damn respect. And don't criticize staff until you've been in their shoes, and the day that Telcat <ZH> pops up, is the day that I quit TW forever. Thank you, have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                              X