What The Fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What The Fuck

I demand that everything be changed back to how it was before DangerGirl fucked it up.

Better yet, fucking ban me so I don't have an excuse to look at this shit.

Not even fucking Heller Keller would find this attractive, who in their right fucking mind thought this shit was a good idea? We look like some fucking CounterStrike clan forum now.

The fucking names are retarded. Literally, fucking retarded. I would write more effective titles with my cock slapping against a talk-and-type for hours on end. Nothing is funny, what reason do you have to changing all the shit that has been constant for months upon months.

Fuck this shit, and fuck you too DangerGirl! Thank god I can switch themes back to the old one, I'd rather have my nuts sucked by leeches than look at that screen for more than 2 minutes.
    Last edited by DoTheFandango; 12-31-2006, 03:49 AM.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

While I'm on the topic, this shit is fucking sickening:
    Originally posted by Whale's Vagina
    In addition to the above rules, please be aware that for what is considered the general good of the forums, moderators may warn and enforce for activities not listed but generally violating the perceived spirit of the forums, as seen fit by individual moderators. This is to be done on a subjective basis at the discretion of forum staff, may be subject to human error, but as long as it is done by and large for the benefit of the majority of forum users, will be ruled a valid and legal form of moderation.
    What the fuck? Basically, in addition to the rules we had as a community for some time, forum staff has the right to do whatever they feel is right in the "SPIRIT OF THE FORUMS"?! Fuck that right in the ass. This is the Patriot Act of TW. I can't believe this horse shit.
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i think you need to say pussy before they'll ban you

woops!

or maybe-

what the flying fuck, these shitty sub-descriptions seriously made me stop and lose my train of thought.

and the one date you went on back in '79 that ended in disaster all gets told here.
      what the fuck?!

no seriously, what the fuck? who thought this was a positive upgrade? Is she going to add pink bunnies for post buttons and give shout outs to her love interests on the main page? This shit sucks

EDIT- Who seriously thought up this whimsical shit, it'd be easier to make fun of a singular person instead of blaming the lot of them (woops I mean two!) for such shitty descriptions. This is the shit your friends and own mother don't even find funny, this is the stuff that gets you pity smiles and fake laughter in social settings.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I don't think I've ever wanted to be banned from a forum before.

PUSSY SHIT FUCK COCK CUNT-HOLE.

Please, in the spirit of the forums, ban me.

[[this space reserved for some funny picture with a spirit of the forums theme]]

Comment

My eyes hurt.
          help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
          MegamanEXE> Chao
          MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
          (Sefarius)> ....
          (Hate The Fake)> LOL
          MegamanEXE> You are sick
          MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Everyone whines a lot nowadays...
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

whoaa i just acme on drunk and this istrippy as fuck. change it back u fukin homos. i pay the game once amonth make the forums good again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I'm not saying I like the new design but you can change it back to the modern theme, bottom left.

Comment

If everyone is whining, then obviously something isn't too dandy~

If the previous admin felt the need to "give some advice" to the current admins, everything isn't too dandy~

If people still have "reinstate sarien" in their sigs, and are generally unhappy with management then something isn't too dandy~

"DUR she paid for it so like it or leave it!!11

BLack hoLe, get it? Useless crap wasn't funny, black hole iS! PuB CHAT, get it??!11

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

lOL
                    Last edited by Send; 04-27-2015, 03:51 AM.

Comment

I believe that a short time ago, the trash talk used to be called "My ship is bigger than your ship". At least changing to death threats was a small step.

Comment

or it could just be, trash talk- you know, since that's what goes on there.

just like we could have, you know, useless crap, since that's what goes there, and general discussion, since that's what goes there.

not ragging on you, just the idea of changing the names.

Comment

And I agree. Seems like everyone was perfectly content with the way things were called.

Comment

Not just content, but I don't think ANYONE asked for such changes.

It just doesn't make sense, at all.

Comment

So....How's that other forum idea coming along?
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X