No announcement yet.

What are you doing (drinking) tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing (drinking) tonight?

I'm going to some random bar in DC that has an open bar for 50 bucks. Annoying thing is that two of my good friends just "broke up" and are "in a fight" so my friend group is sort of split in half because of their bullshit. Still, it should be a good time anyway, especially if the open bar includes decent liqour. Adams Mill Bar and Grill in Adams Morgan, LB. Be there or be square.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

I'm not drinking tonight, but I'm having a film fest at my house with a bunch of people who are drinking I think.

Movies queue'd up:

Clerks
    Clerks 2
    Little Miss Sunshine
    Beerfest
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Last year I went to a party and then stayed up all night drinking and prank-calling infomercials. I want to do the same again but my buddy is out of town (who is down for doing retarded shit like that) and my girlfriend is in town so I'll probably do some lame-ass shit like go to a hometown party (which all suck) and then get some pussy. I'm about ready to go back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
        I'm not drinking tonight, but I'm having a film fest at my house with a bunch of people who are drinking I think.

Movies queue'd up:

Clerks
        Clerks 2
        Little Miss Sunshine
        Beerfest
        just watched little miss sunshine today, i thought it would be funnier, but all in all it was a good movie.

also i might be drinking OE tonight...
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

i hit it hard the past two nights..think i'll lay off booze tonight. hours of loud music, billiards, and assorted board games await me.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
            I'm going to some random bar in DC that has an open bar for 50 bucks. Annoying thing is that two of my good friends just "broke up" and are "in a fight" so my friend group is sort of split in half because of their bullshit. Still, it should be a good time anyway, especially if the open bar includes decent liqour. Adams Mill Bar and Grill in Adams Morgan, LB. Be there or be square.

sorry mate, buddy in stafford is having a party and I'm

A- not driving
            B- probably going to crash there if I'm really fucked up

edit-
            In 15 mins I'm going to a friends house to finish up Hardcore mode in Gears of War co-op so we can unlock and beat Insane mode. Then sometime tonight I'm heading out to the party.

GoW + alcohol, the way the new year should be brought in
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I am home until midnight, otherwise my mom would be all alone, gonna watch Monthy Python soon, then after midnight I am off to friends.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Jack

Daniels

Comment

no

$

Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                  1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                  Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                  caco <ER>> )Oo
                  caco <ER>> bot thief!
                  caco <ER>> duel me for it
                  Evasive <E> no!
                  Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

sticking to the classics.. 30 of red dog
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

I'm going to my friend's cabin on Bainbridge Island. Basically, when you go to private school you make a lot of wealthy friends, so all I have to bring is a fifth for my GF (so she can get in) and the rest is free.

I just called, and his older brother just accepted the three kegs we all chipped in on. That, and someone is sure to have a shitload of weed.

It's gonna be niiiiiiice.

Probably have pics tommorow (my gf is taking some.)
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

don't forget to call 1-800-200-taxi face and LB, free cab ride home
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                          don't forget to call 1-800-200-taxi face and LB, free cab ride home
                          is this 4 real? man ive driven drunk as a skunk so many times.. me and my buddys used to have a system, the one that was willing to risk the DUI didnt have to buy drinks, and 98% of the time i was broke so it was me. never got a dui though
                          Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                          1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                          Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                          caco <ER>> )Oo
                          caco <ER>> bot thief!
                          caco <ER>> duel me for it
                          Evasive <E> no!
                          Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

its only in the DC Area, specifically Montgomery/PG and most of Northern VA
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                              its only in the DC Area, specifically Montgomery/PG and most of Northern VA
                              They're pretty much everywhere though. I can't recall the number off the top of my head, but there's one of those systems in Seattle.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X