Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You will never get what you really want (rant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will never get what you really want (rant)

Yes it's true. So it's probably better to be just a little bit happier with the crappy shit you have right now than to whine or flood an already saturated creative writing market. Whining never got anyone anywhere. And if it did, you're probably a spoiled brat who's not familiar with the words I'm about to say to you: "go fuck yourself."

So, lets take a look at some of the things we all want but will never have. And let's keep it real for the new year.

- A perfect loving relationship with the perfect guy/gal. I wonder how many times I will have to say "tough shit" and "oh that's REAL original" to this. I'm sorry, but you're out of luck. Leading scientists have proved time after time that such a thing does not naturally occur in nature. I believe we tried an experiment to synthesize this condition. It was called "The Bachelor." Results were not good.

- To be stinking rich. Unless it's in your family jewels, not all of us can be fucking Paris Hilton. So fuck your bling, your cars, and your clothes. And good luck in your endeavor to become the top rung of the upper middle class. I wish you the best in attaining superior mediocrity. Now go back to your conference meeting. You have a mortgage to worry about. Oh yeah - you won't win the fucking lottery either so stop trying.

- Contentment. Unless somehow you convinced yourself that less is more - which it's not. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're always going to be a greedy, selfish bastard. So please, do me a favor and stop pretending you belong to the 0.00000001% of the population who gives more than you have received. You are not Mother Theresa. You are not a saint. You are a normal "shit-for-brains" human being.

- To change the past. Yeah... somewhere along the way you fucked up. It might be a little fuck up, but it also might be a HUGE fuck up that you'll carry for the rest of your life. Again, not to be the rain cloud in your little princess picnic, there is no such thing as A FUCKING TIME MACHINE. I believe my co-worker said it best: "my life, the good and the bad, when I look back on it, it was one hell of a ride." Man up. If you have regrets, keep them as the scars that define you. Don't ever believe the mainstream "never regret" bullshit. Because you will regret. And you know what? God still loves you.

... more later
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

I sort of get annoyed at these "Realists" who think they're in any position to tell other people what they're capable of achieving. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth so I can never be successful, right? I can't ever get what I want so no point in trying, right? You think that i'm unable to do great things because you can't, right? Sorry, that's bullshit.
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

1. Don't plan on getting married
      2. I can
      3. I'm content with my life atm, and I know that i receive more. Only a matter of time till I can return the favor with #2
      4. The only one I truly agree with

Comment

But if you try sometimes, you get what you need
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I already have millions of dollars and girls. That makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chao. View Post
            I sort of get annoyed at these "Realists" who think they're in any position to tell other people what they're capable of achieving. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth so I can never be successful, right? I can't ever get what I want so no point in trying, right? You think that i'm unable to do great things because you can't, right? Sorry, that's bullshit.
            Once you actually achieve something that's really considered great, please by all means let me know. Call me a pessimist all you want but I don't think you're going to cure cancer anytime soon. Unless you do, then I will recind my comments and bow before you in apology.

But no, I didn't say "give up." (unless of course you're referring to the lottery, in which case I doubt you won a million dollars, and yes, you should give up.)
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
              I already have millions of dollars and girls. That makes me happy.
              genocidal, ladies and gentlemen
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                Once you actually achieve something that's really considered great, please by all means let me know. Call me a pessimist all you want but I don't think you're going to cure cancer anytime soon. Unless you do, then I will recind my comments and bow before you in apology.

But no, I didn't say "give up." (unless of course you're referring to the lottery, in which case I doubt you won a million dollars, and yes, you should give up.)
                Curing Cancer? Weren't you the one who complained about the lack of originality in what people wanted? (A perfect relationship) If something that generic is the only type of thing you'd consider "Great", then I feel bad for you. Anything you can work at that improves the lives of people around you will be great to them. It doesn't have to impact the world to be great. If something needs to be on that scale in order for you to get satisfaction out of it I really don't know what to say to you. Seems like the world changing, era-defining moments of history are what are "Actually considered great" to you. Anyway, I feel like if I chose to try and do something in that field (Cancer), I would make a significant contribution. I don't expect mediocrity out of myself.
                help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                MegamanEXE> Chao
                MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                (Sefarius)> ....
                (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                MegamanEXE> You are sick
                MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Make someone smile each day.
                  Bring joy to another, at least for a moment.
                  That's the only thing that matters. That's the greatness that counts when all is said & done. :wub:

EDIT:>
                  There's a Rose
                  In a fisted Glove
                  And the eagle flies with the dove
                  And if you can't be with the one you love
                  It's alright
                  Go ahead and love the one, love the one, love the one your
                  with
                  Love the one, love the one, love the one your with
                  If your guy can't come to you
                  And you don't remember who your talking to
                  Your concentration slips away
                  Because your baby, she is so so far away
                  -Chorus:
                  And there's a rose in a fisted glove
                  And the eagle flies with the dove
                  And if you cant be with the one you love
                  Love the one your with
                  Don't be angry
                  Don't be sad
                  Don't sit cryin' for good times you had
                  There's a girl right next to you
                  And she's waiting for something to do
                  -Chorus:
                  Do it
                  Do it
                  Do it
                  Turn your heartache into joy
                  She's a girl and your a boy
                  Get together, make it tonight,
                  You ain't gonna need no more advice
                  -Chorus:
                  Just love the one your with
                  Last edited by HeavenSent; 01-03-2007, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chao. View Post
                    Curing Cancer? Weren't you the one who complained about the lack of originality in what people wanted? (A perfect relationship) If something that generic is the only type of thing you'd consider "Great", then I feel bad for you. Anything you can work at that improves the lives of people around you will be great to them. It doesn't have to impact the world to be great. If something needs to be on that scale in order for you to get satisfaction out of it I really don't know what to say to you. Seems like the world changing, era-defining moments of history are what are "Actually considered great" to you. Anyway, I feel like if I chose to try and do something in that field (Cancer), I would make a significant contribution. I don't expect mediocrity out of myself.
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

What's your point? These loving, successful, rich and happy people exist. They don't have to subscribe to ANYONE'S definition of what loving, successful, rich OR happy is. If what they've got going for them is sufficient for them, who the fuck cares? If you're constantly trying to live your life up to what you see in the movies, you're going in the wrong direction. You will fail on every level if you set your standards to those around you. Just do what works for you, and stop picking apart your downfalls. Stop overthinking life and just live it.

Comment

wtf are you high on bio..
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i read your number 2. rant and i watched pursuit of happyness, and i say sir, will smith proved you wrong! (TRU STOREY)
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                            -Chorus:
                            Just love the one your with
                            you're
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                              But if you try sometimes, you get what you need