Dream Continuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Continuum

As infrequent as they may be, chances are that if you play this game regularly, you will have a dream about Subspace/Continuum/Trench Wars. Share some of your messed up TW-related dreams.. when you were stuck in an arena with 34 JabJabJab clones, when you burned down a forum admin's house, that one date you had back in '79 that ended in #izor. This is your chance to come clean with little fear (note: that does not say "no fear") of embarassment.

I found myself on a banning spree (as a ZH, yeah). I banned 90% of the people out of pubs, then went to ?go javs and started banning people. Before I could finish, I had accidentally banned myself. When I tried to log in again, the ban popup message read ^____________________________________________^ and nothing else. The phone rang. I knew it was PriitK. I went to pick it up but then I woke up.

I think I only had one, and it felt like I was actually in the ship, except I couldn't increase or decrease in altitude (still 2-D..) and the map was freakin huge. Also I couldn't die. Hahahaha crazy!
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

me ph and burzum were hiding in this cave like place then evasive came and started shooting us, burzum died and turned into a zombie, me and ph then died, threw a hissy fit and became a zombie as well. i ended up in this very long spirallying staircase, i jumped off and landed in hot lava and became a zombie, then centurion came out of no where and said lol ez newb

edit: i had this dream like 2 or 3 years ago, i ate some really bad chinese food.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

It's only been 2 nights since I last saw a SS-related dream. I was playing TW under name "Claustrophobic" (WTF?? I don't even own that name or anything but I'm 100% sure I was using it in my dream) and owning big time. I don't remember anything else about it tho.

EDIT: OH, I also had a red banner!
        Regency> not in for dd lol
        Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

i remember alot of my dreams and alot of them are very mundane , others are crazy and off the wall though.

i've dreamt of ss but nothing really sticks out im my memory, generaly its i'm on a run of good/lucky kills that continue and i'm like YEAY! EAT MY GOAL.

once i had a real life dream where i forgot my watch and had already left for work, and i was like hit by a "d'oh thats minorly annoying, not a big deal though as there is a clock in my work anyway but i guess it would've been handy for the buss. though i guess the buss comes when it comes anyway"

really thats the level of mundaneness of some of my dreams ^^
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

sometimes I daydream about Telc@t... heh. :D :redfaceol

but for real i used to dream about sk8 a lot, I remember spectating a TWJD in which the whole sk8 roster played and Zeimonster was spamming some weird things and Underground was very angry but I was the only one in spec :sadoldsmi
            YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
            Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by GHB View Post
              Telc@t

I once had a dream about a very stupid being.

Comment

i had sex dream about jacklyn about a year ago.

Comment

Had a dream once that Jerome was running through an abandoned version of my old house, throwing smoke bombs into every room, while an asian girl wearing a white t-shirt with bold black lettering spelling out 'JACKLYN' chased him.
                  SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                  AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

I had a dream.
                    About the TW Hotel.
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                      Had a dream once that Jerome was running through an abandoned version of my old house, throwing smoke bombs into every room, while an asian girl wearing a white t-shirt with bold black lettering spelling out 'JACKLYN' chased him.
                      ROFL CENT o/
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by GHB View Post
                        sometimes I daydream about Telc@t...
                        That can't be the case , they might start like dreams but once I appear, they will always turn into nightmares.

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                        I once had a dream about a very stupid being.

That would be a nightmare too. :fear:
                        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I dreamt that I was playing Continuum with that guitar hero peripheral. It was pretty awesome to say the least.

Comment

I've had a couple with ss people in them, and some hybrid dreams with ss elements incorporated into it but can't recall any details at this time
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                              I dreamt that I was playing Continuum with that guitar hero peripheral. It was pretty awesome to say the least.
                              ive never had an ss dream, but if i did... id want it to be something like this

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X