There is an ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is an ...

There is an octopus in the rock pool I frequent.

It has been there for at least a couple of day. Last time I saw it, it was the size of two fists put together and was hiding in the deepest part of a gap between two rocks. This time, It looked much bigger, either that or the hole it hiding in was too small for its fat butt.

At first it didn't notice me (who was 1 meter above), and had its arms out. But as I dived down, it sensed my presence. I was like: "wanna duel?". It didn't want to duel, and quickly retrieved its arms and tried to pretend to be a piece of rock.

I thought it would be unwise to annoy an angry octopus that may or may not be poisonous. So I circled above it for a couple of minutes then left.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Blackhole

Comment

why don}t you marry it if you love it so much
      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

This is, seriously, the dumbest thing I have ever read.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

wikipedia for tentacle rape.

Comment

Hey GHB, I am coming over to London in 3 weeks time (and yes I am flying business class again).

And since I will be in Europe for 3 months (for work), I might drop in your backyard and kidnap you dog/cat. I might even steal your bicycle and make your grandma to tremble with fears.

So be nice to me for the next months, kz?

<3,

-Tel
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
              Hey GHB, I am coming over to London in 3 weeks time (and yes I am flying business class again).

And since I will be in Europe for 3 months (for work), I might drop in your backyard and kidnap you dog/cat. I might even steal your bicycle and make your grandma to tremble with fears.

<3,

-Tel
              She'll smother your face with her fat fucking stomach.

Comment

<3,

-Tel
                do you have a picture of yourself in a kimono telc@t

Comment

I don't ... do you?
                  ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

There is an octopus in the rock pool I frequent.

It has been there for at least a couple of day. Last time I saw it, it was the size of two fists put together and was hiding in the deepest part of a gap between two rocks. This time, It looked much bigger, either that or the hole it hiding in was too small for its fat butt.

At first it didn't notice me (who was 1 meter above), and had its arms out. But as I dived down, it sensed my presence. I was like: "wanna duel?". It didn't want to duel, and quickly retrieved its arms and tried to pretend to be a piece of rock.

I thought it would be unwise to annoy an angry octopus that may or may not be poisonous. So I circled above it for a couple of minutes then left.
                    I....no
                    1:abbot> i think i played well
                    1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                    1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                    7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                    7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                    7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                    oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                    oar> but its ok

Comment

its telcat... run
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

fassinating
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Remember that part in Billy Maddison where Adam Sandler says something incredibly stupid, and the gameshow host is like "lolomgwtfbbq, everyone in the room is stupider from having heard you speak?" If posts could speak and that gameshow host was registered to the forums, he would probably say the same thing all over again.
                          1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                          1: oar> yeah
                          1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                          1: hed> and after dinner
                          1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                          7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                          3: Nimesh> my sis does
                          3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

hm how about a story of some shit named joe,joe was some dude out in the sea,he liked to fucking fish and catch birds and all kinds of hippy shit,one day joe went to go fish some cheap crap so he could eat for that day,now joe sucks at fucking fishing he never catches shit,and so joe came up with a awsome idea,what if he catched a mermaid and used her to get rich!

So joe set out to catch some fish slut,he traveled and traveled but couldent find shit couse joe is not too smart,but one day joe found a mermaid out on some stupid rock in the sea,he swam over to the mermaid and sneaked in real close now,before the stupid bitch could do anything joe went and grabbed and tied her up and such,now joe being a sick shit and a fisher man and whatever,he would of done the old banga banga with the fish chick right there but he just couldent find a hole to stick it in,so he just dragged her away.

And so joe goes to some retard town with hes slut fish to sell it,everyones freaking the fuck out becouse here comes a fucking skinny shit dragging some fish freak,when he tries to sell the bitch no one will take her,everyones scared to shit,so joe gets real mad and starts to flail the slutfish around,all of the sudden fucking thunder comes out of her and fries the frikken merchant,joe looks at hes slutfish and goes "yeaaaaaa"

It is at that time,that joe the blackscale was born,with hes mighty lightning fish flail,joe conqured the retard town,he killed 40% of the population with the fish flail,then when the town was enslaved,he used to the bones to build himself a ship made out of bones,then he gather all the women and tied them to the hull in places where there were bone gaps,and so joe sailed off on hes boat made out of bones and women,to conqure the world.

to this day hes titles still remain:the runner of running-the jumper of gaps-the allmight everliving jetpack god of the sea.

edit- and no i didn't think up that brilliant story but something good needs to come out of this topic
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Holey sheet, I think there might be two or more octopus in the pool. Oh no, I don't want hundreds of baby octopus to be crawling on the pool floor.
                              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                              X