BD cheaters wtfz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD cheaters wtfz

Hey, is there any recorse when the other squad cheated in a base match?

Bohemians had more than 5 peeps ready to play, but wtfz wanted only a 5v5, we said ok mini basing can be fun.

We were totally pwning them...Then like 8 mins into the match they lost one from lagout. They asked us to remove a player making it 4v4...I said no b/c he came back. so it was 5v5 again right away.

Then they asked again if we could remove a player, but it was 5v5. Then they put in a 6th, but said he wasn't playing. Lies. I think at first he wasn't activily playing, but he was collecting flag points, making it 6v5.

Then he started to actively play, and it took us a while to figure it out. Ya know bombs everywhere, ships blowing up.

Now I'd be cool with it, but they never asked to make it 6v6.

Cheaters.

I think b/c this was blatent cheating in two ways, the game should be nulled, period.

We just started to get our shit together in twbd crawling out of lastplace from 811 points up to 1012...so i think this is terrible that wtfz had to cheat like this to get a win...i guess they missed up being on their side of the ladder.

wtf...can this get fixed? If not i will hunt down every wtf member and fix them....they should never breed...ever.

<---Disgruntled kung-foo fighter

JacKieChan> :eek:
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

/!remove during games

One problem with the bots currently is that there is no way for a captain to remove a player when the game has started except to sub them. It is clear that wtfz had an afk player in the game, and that he had points that were collected from plag pts at some point. We all saw that. Now to us, playing against them, that sux for us and it created total chaos for us. But on their end of the coin, they had no way to remove the player if he really did go afk during the game and didn't spec himself. It would be nice if the squad captains/assistants had the ability to remove players during the game for this situation and many others that I can think of, and currently I don't think there is a way, since /!remove only works b4 the game starts as I understand it.

Comment

few more points...

Ok here's what they said....

Their own team member asked why it was 6v5, them having an extra player...in the game, but not playing collecting flag points.

I don't know wtf was going on, b/c they put a 6th in right after the game started...but he <the afk player saline> came back and played at some point b/c he went

Saline spider 65 46 11868 0

So for a person not being there, he got a bunch of points, w and losses. If i can figure how to be afk and get a record and points like that then plz tell me your secret....

EliteAk> 6v 5??????
      Spybreak!> saline isn't here
      Spybreak!> i don't know why he's in
      2:aprapis87> jaki are we ganna take sum one out??
      Draxius> remove him if he's not here then please
      2:Space Hiker> we did
      2:aprapis87> o ok
      Spybreak!> our cap is dumb
      2:JacKieChan>> plat!!!
      aprapis87> o yea
      aprapis87> go terr
      megaman89> lol
      megaman89> got*
      aprapis87> yea stfu lol
      megaman89> lol
      Draxius> remove him please, seriously
      Spybreak!> :/
      Draxius> he still gets flag points
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------===
      Result.....

Match Info
      Winner: wtfz Date: 2003-02-17
      Score: 63389 - 67700 Start Time: 4:14 PM
      Level: Trench Wars Divisions
      Type: TWD Basing

Their afk 6th person got a total of 11,868 points
      Saline spider 65 46 11868 0

We put in a 6th at one point who wasn't playing to match their flag points...but then we took him out...and later put in mega when we figured out they had 6 active peeps...
      draxius weasel 6 12 1665 0
      megaman89 javelin 30 22 4032 4

If you toal the points of their 6th, and our 6th's and minus them from the totals....

63,389. 67,700.
      - 5,697. - 11,868.
      --------------- ------------------
      57,692 55,832

Bohemians win minus them cheating.....

Com-on peeps support Bohemians....lets get this trash turned around...

JacKieChan

Comment

I say that the bots be edited so that at the beginning captains can select the number of people in the game.

If more can be added, then after the first !add command is given, the bot will wait for the !add from the other team before actually adding any players, so they both get put in at the same time.
        Similar happens to us.
        Ну вот...

Comment

wow what a good idea

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
          I say that the bots be edited so that at the beginning captains can select the number of people in the game.

If more can be added, then after the first !add command is given, the bot will wait for the !add from the other team before actually adding any players, so they both get put in at the same time.
          Similar happens to us.
          Now there's a good idea, that way peeps cannot cheat by adding more than agreed upon...

I don't see the point of playing twd if we cannot cut out the blatent cheating loopholes....like adding x-tra peeps...

Comment

elle oh elle

Comment

*cough !teamsize command cough*

Already implemented on other bots
              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

I wasn't there for that match, nor do I know who was =/

That sucks jackie, sorry.
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I kinda have a connection to bohemians, and there are some cool people on there so....

FU WTFZ.. GET SKILLS.. FUCK OFF FUCKING CHEATING MUTHERFUCKERS!!!

(This is jut because I have a connection with bohemians and want to support them...)

BOO WTFZ.. BOHEMIANS SHOUD WIN.. FU WTFZ
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

you got pwnerized to the 5th

quit j00r bitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                      I kinda have a connection to bohemians, and there are some cool people on there so....

(This is jut because I have a connection with bohemians and want to support them...)

And this confirms that you are a complete tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo

we kinda have a connection to the mafia, and there are some badass people on there so...

SHH

(before we break your face)
                        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Haha, I love my squaddies. Evil bastards of the world unite!
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Rooney
                            And this confirms that you are a complete tool.
                            Stfu newbie..

Come and brake my face louix.. I aint scared of you or your maffia.. My family runs the maffia
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Lou points the finger. I break faces.
                              Originally posted by Disliked
                              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
                              X