if ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if ...

If FFI stands for final fantasy I, FF2 stands for final fantasy II, FFIII stands for final fantasy III and FFX stands for final fantasy X.

Then what does FFS stand for? :fear:
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

fTelcat fIs sRetarted
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

friends forever, sex?
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

"Telecat created another thread"

For Fuck's Sake
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

god damn
          1:abbot> i think i played well
          1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
          1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
          7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
          7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
          7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
          oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
          oar> but its ok

Comment

The answer to the following question:

"Telcat is not yet banned."

EDIT: LB beat me.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Telcat there are laws against eating more than your daily rice limit.

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                If FFI stands for final fantasy I, FF2 stands for final fantasy II, FFIII stands for final fantasy III and FFX stands for final fantasy X.

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Useless Crap

Comment

If I could impale people with railroad spikes over the internet, I would gladly do so.
                    f

Comment

lol, I love telcat's threads.

Firstly, you have the insane drivel in the first post that sounds like it was randomly fashioned togethor from sentences that have absolutly no relation to one another.

Secondly, you get all the responses, mainly about her tits, insanity and her being unbanned.

Thirdly, she doesn't really get all that defensive, if she responds to one of her threads it's more insane drivel and she goes off to write a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
                        Useless Crap
                        Too weak a word for one of Telcat's threads, how about Piece Of Fucking Shit.

Comment

your first 3 examples are based on roman numerals, as s is not a roman numeral it cannot be linked in a logical if - then statement.

your statement is not logical

you failed at being vulcan , gimme back those pointy ears
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Actually you wouldn't have know FF III because it came out in europe and US as final fantasy VI. At least that's what I thought.

And to give you an awser ffs stands for all the Final Fantasy's.

ffs~(noun; the) all the games from final fantasy e.g. Q: What game do you like? A: I don't just like one, I like FFS.

Edit: PS: telcat how is your car?
                            Last edited by PolluX; 01-06-2007, 08:16 PM. Reason: just read telcat's website :D
                            some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                            1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                            1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

I saw this early this morning and I thought---Well, there's a %1 chance that people will actually talk about the Final Fantasy series, and maybe the thread will have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X