Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the fuck are you doing to my forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the fuck are you doing to my forum?

why the fuck is someone named DangerGirl admin of this forum?

seriously
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

p.s.

hey everyone

love,
    ilyaz
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

we got some new mods out of the deal. how've you been?
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i am super diggin your profile picture, jeenz

i've been good, broke up with my ho of 22 months and probably got herpies from another one earlier this week. it was worth it, i think.

right now i've got maaad diarrhea for some reason and am very surprised i managed to write out this post without going to the bathroom.

how have you been? are any of the new mods good or are they all named xxSexiGurl69xx?

Comment

i am alright. last night i watched half of you, me and dupree and i thought it sucked dick. i woke up at 8 a.m. this morning which is the earliest i've woken up this entire christmas break. it blew.

i need to go to future shop to buy snakes on a plane. and maybe guitar hero, but it will be a waste of my money.

i think xxSexiGurl69xx was aqua's old alias but she's alright. subjugation and facetious are the other two mods.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

oh shit face is mod?

thank god

Comment

You still chillin' at Cambridge?

o/ ILYAZ, ZOMG
              SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
              AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                i am alright. last night i watched half of you, me and dupree and i thought it sucked dick. i woke up at 8 a.m. this morning which is the earliest i've woken up this entire christmas break. it blew.

i need to go to future shop to buy snakes on a plane. and maybe guitar hero, but it will be a waste of my money.

i think xxSexiGurl69xx was aqua's old alias but she's alright. subjugation and facetious are the other two mods.
                Think it's worth buying a Wii? Or should I get a ps2, guitar hero, and two kickass cordless guitars?

Comment

king king still ain't got shit on me
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i go to waltham on a regular basis
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

ilya what what
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Oh you want to know whats worse, have a look at the gallery.
                        sage

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                          p.s.

hey everyone

love,
                          ilyaz
                          Sup ilyaz!
                          some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                          1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                          1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Working...
                          X