• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free G H B !

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28446
    ]
    sigh!#4321jpgika~jkasdh~lkhdsaç
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Why was he banned?

Comment

I think he posted a racist image, even though I don't know how thats possible unless it has racial profanity written on it...
      May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Black Jesus White Devil
        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPlums View Post
          Why was he banned?
          He posted a racist image, which led to his ban. It was clearly racist, there was no judgment call required.

Comment

I thought you have started a thread in order to give out free GHB. I am truly, deeply, madly disappointed.

Your's unfaithful,

Pest kitty.
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
              free him?

why?
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i'm not gonna miss his emoticons..
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Look at this, Face has had power for what, a few days, and GHB is gone? CONSPIRACY!

Yeah, I won't miss the emoticons either.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
                    Look at this, Face has had power for what, a few days, and GHB is gone? CONSPIRACY!

it was dg who did it!
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post

maybe he'll ban that fag nickna-....hey buddy!
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

wtf dont ban GHB he's coo
                        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                        TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                        Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                        1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                        1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I already miss him :' (
                          (Paradise)>dj sage
                          (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                          1: Dynasty> LOL
                          1:vue> LOL
                          1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
                            He posted a racist image, which led to his ban. It was clearly racist, there was no judgment call required.
                            JT, I trust your judgement more than I would DangerGirl's It still is a judgement call though. Especially as some of the stuff he posts is a little obscure, like the picture of St. Ex. he posted a while back.

Without seeing it I've no idea, but it wouldn't be difficult to make this look like a witch hunt, if you didn't trust those in charge.

Comment

R.i.p.

:sorcerer:
                              f

Comment

Working...
                              X