U.S Census Bureau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S Census Bureau

So apparently when I search imports and exports on The United States Census Bureau nothing comes up, the whole point of the Census Bureau is to collect statistics about the nation, its people, and economy. Oh wait you can't have an economy without imports and exports, fucker.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

What specifically are you looking for?

Comment

Just use the CIA World Fact Book here.

Comment

thanks for the link, I was getting pretty pissed off. I had to register with statistic groups to get statistics instead of finding a government run agency that wasn't built a bunch of grade three flunkies like Statistic's Canada. I spent a good hour bitching about how half the sites told me I'd have to email someone requesting certain data.

I'm doing a research paper on globalization. Here's the jist,

This paper hopes to prove that organizations that have a direct reform on our economic and foreign policy are currently causing much harm in developed and un-developed countries. Institutions such as the IMF and the WTO, work to better un-developed countries but seem to work towards benefiting the rich countries, and big corporations that control these institutions. Free Trade among Mexico, Canada and America has caused dramatic changes in companies control over its employees, outsourcing to Mexico to cut down on labor costs is very common in today’s business world. Outsourcing to un-developed countries has caused an abolishment and a lack of corporate responsibility to uphold environmental laws that may not exist in un-developed countries.

I needed statistics on the exports of American Rice to Haiti, the IMF actually made the situation in Haiti worse even though Haiti did everything it was told from the IMF And WTO.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
        X