PH
01-08-2007, 02:02 AM
Bears 38, Seahawks 3. :yawn:

Twerp
01-08-2007, 02:06 AM
Tony Romo. Enough said

PH
01-08-2007, 02:19 AM
"We want the ball, and we're going to score." Care to guess which rocket scientist made that proclamation and failed miserably at following through with it? That's right, good old Hasselbeck. I'll take a fluke mishandling of a slippery ball over a boneheaded move like that.

I REPEAT: BEARS 38, SEAHAWKS 3. ENJOY THE FLIGHT HOME, SHITHAWKS. :yawn:

Rhino_haha
01-08-2007, 03:47 AM
"We want the ball, and we're going to score." Care to guess which rocket scientist made that proclamation and failed miserably at following through with it? That's right, good old Hasselbeck. I'll take a fluke mishandling of a slippery ball over a boneheaded move like that.

gg packers

Toasty
01-08-2007, 08:41 AM
oh i was talking about lakers owning dallas and taking away their 13 game winning spree, -2ez- dallas

Nickname
01-08-2007, 01:35 PM

I REPEAT: BEARS 38, SEAHAWKS 3. ENJOY THE FLIGHT HOME, SHITHAWKS. :yawn:

HAHAHA, I remember that game.

Are you sure it wasn't Delhomme though? I kinda thought it was. I know the guy with the huge dreads (whos name i've lost now... Al something?) made the INT. It was glorious. yeah, On second thought, it was Hasselbeck.